Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising rates.....Media

Options
  • 15-08-2005 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered before. Can anyone help me regarding typical advertising rates for radio (FM104, 98FM) and TV (TV3, SKYone)

I'm trying to estimate figures for a business plan. If you in the industry and cen help me out please PM me your details and I'll contact you with details.

Thanks,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭leftofcentre

IrlDigi wrote:
    Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered before. Can anyone help me regarding typical advertising rates for radio (FM104, 98FM) and TV (TV3, SKYone)

D

You get all the rates here: http://www.medialive.ie

Is it for your own business? be careful most advertising is a complete waste of cash, and i am speaking as a marketer ;)

It does depend on your industry, the key thing is to do test spends and make sure you measure the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IrlDigi

Brian,

This is an excellent link..... perfect for what I'm doing....

Research is for my own business venture, looking at significant traditional advertising in pre-launch and early launch phase.

Business is regionalised website....

Cheers,

D

Advertisement