Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kazarian gone from WWE

• 15-08-2005 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

From http://www.top-rope.com/trc.php?id=news/headlines/126102816.html :

Wrestling fans all over the world reacted to the news of Frankie Kazarian asking for his release from World Wrestling Entertainment. According to multiple sources, his request was granted.

The potential for trouble between Kazarian and WWE first reared its head a month ago when Kazarian initially requested a release. Upset over the fact that he - after having been with the company for several months - wasn't used on television, Kazarian wanted to part ways with WWE. In response, WWE immediately began using Kazarian on Velocity, where the former TNA wrestler went over a number of fellow WWE cruiserweights.

However, he remained dissatisfied with his role as a WWE superstar. Kazarian was specifically upset with WWE management's recent decision to tone down high-flying manuevers. The straw that broke the camel's back was a request from WWE officials that Kazarian change his look and cut his long hair.

Found this on Frankie Kazarian's official website:

"Kazarian Gone From WWE
    Frankie Kazarian has parted ways with World Wrestling Entertainment as of Saturday evening. Kazarian wishes WWE all the best in their future endeavors.

We'll have an official statement from Frankie right here this week. Thank you again for all your continued support."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Respect to that. It sounds like they would have to heavily revamp Kazarians character in ordering him to tone down the moves and change his appearance. He wouldnt be the same Frankie Kazarian. Maybe the door is left open for a return some day.

Damn the WWE creative team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

Whiny Prick.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of guys on the US Indy Circuit. He gets a dream gig and bitches almost immediately. Good riddance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I would admit that Kazarian never really had a shot at makin it big in the WWE and changing his image isn't the end of the world so i dont know if he playin hardball but it was the wrong choice imo. Good luck to him though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

Their loss. He's a great and yet another wasted WWE cruiserweight talent.

How, exactly, did they waste him. Let's recap, shall way: he acts the maggot in the themepark and leaves there, loudly shouting "I'm going to the WWE".

Almost IMMEDIATELY, he starts complaining that there's "not using him". What did he expect? to beat Batista on his first night?

Anyway, to shut up him up, they stick him on Velocity and have him, you know, beat people. Frankie is still not happy.

The WWE asks him to cut his hair, because only HHH is allowed have long hair. Not exactly an unreasonable request.

Frankie quits.

How exactly, is this guy being wasted????? If anything, he wasted the WWE's time.

• Advertisement

Frankie Kazarian is <6ft2" and weighs under 200lbs. That makes him a cruiserweight. WWE "creative" like to poop on top of cruiserweights' heads. Frankie is a proven talent with enough in ring ability, charisma and experience to warrent a TV spot. What usually happens with these guys is they get pissed off at their treatment, they don't say anything and then get fired (look to the phenomenal Akio for most recent example.) Frankie did not want that to happen to him so he took a risk, and let the bookers know that he was unhappy. Thats what got him on TV. But irregardless, he is now gone anyway. He got pooped on.

When Frankie sorrowfully looks back on his brief WWE tenure, he can at least say he got himself on TV.

To answer your question more directly and in a nutshell. "How exactly, is this guy being wasted?"

Good entertainer goes to WWE and they do not take advantage of his abilities. They therefore wasted him.

Stain Boy wrote:
    Frankie Kazarian is <6ft2" and weighs under 200lbs. That makes him a cruiserweight. WWE "creative" like to poop on top of cruiserweights' heads. Frankie is a proven talent with enough in ring ability, charisma and experience to warrent a TV spot. What usually happens with these guys is they get pissed off at their treatment, they don't say anything and then get fired (look to the phenomenal Akio for most recent example.) Frankie did not want that to happen to him so he took a risk, and let the bookers know that he was unhappy. Thats what got him on TV. But irregardless, he is now gone anyway. He got pooped on.

When Frankie sorrowfully looks back on his brief WWE tenure, he can at least say he got himself on TV.

To answer your question more directly and in a nutshell. "How exactly, is this guy being wasted?"

Good entertainer goes to WWE and they do not take advantage of his abilities. They therefore wasted him.

They didn't take advantage of his abilities????? What? He was on tv for four weeks in a row, if memory serves, winning.

Do you honestlly think he should have beaten Batista in his first match? You're an idiot.

He's just another lousy cruiserweight rat who was lucky to have a job in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Frankie, quite apt in the ring as it was, was signed on to WWE in February. Not needing any development in OVW or anything he was told he would be on Smackdown in a mere matter of weeks.

Meanwhile he jobs to Jindrak in a dark match and draws with Kid Kash in a match in OVW. Frustrated he asks the creative team why they went back on their promise. In response they bump him up to Velocity mid July. Six months after signing. So he's on tv now, getting a bit of exposure. No. Wait. Hang on Frankie. No more extreme moves off the top rope, cant have that. Oh and your look is awful change that. Oh and Triple H called, he said you have to cut your hair.

So Frankie left a good opportunity. Big deal. You cant expect him to work at something he's not happy with. Chances are he'll be back in a few years down the road.

Hopefully with a haircut.

And as for the "banning certain moves" thing - it's for their own good. Can't have too many of the reckless idiots injuring each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

They didn't take advantage of his abilities????? What? He was on tv for four weeks in a row, if memory serves, winning.

he was in the company for months without being used first
    Do you honestlly think he should have beaten Batista in his first match? You're an idiot.

where did anyone say this - don't insult people for no reason

• Advertisement

he was in the company for months without being used first

>>>>> WOW! So was, off the top of my head - Batista, Booker T, MNM, your precious fecking Paul London, Chris Masters, Carlito.

The creative team need time to evaluate all the new talent and find a decent role for them. I'm sorry this took so long for Kazarian's impatient arse. The WWE Creative team have a huge list of priorities, like keeping HHH over, and one jumped up cruiserweight isn't high on that list.

where did anyone say this

>>> No one said it, but if people think this idiot Kazarian was being wasted by actually winning TV matches, I'm curiois what they actually would have done with him.

don't insult people for no reason

>>> I got called an idiot for saying I didn't like the cruiserweights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

ok - cool - you made good points there - I didn't see that someone called you an idiot first

I guess i took your previous post the wrong way - although cruisierweights are kickass!! :D

He's just another lousy cruiserweight rat who was lucky to have a job in the first place.

Putting words in other peoples mouths, taunts and insults, Chris Masters sig, dislike for cruiserweight 'rats'.
    By any chance have I come across the resident gimmick poster? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Here is the official statement that Kazarian posted on his site:

Ok......I am no longer with the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

Yeah, by now you knew that. In the end, I feel just did not fit personally or professionally with the company, at this point in my career. It was decided by both sides, that we, at this time should no longer do business.

WWE is a great company, and I wish all the people there nothing but the absolute best. Lets face it, WWE is the reason a lot of folks are wrestling fans today.

While there, I learned so much, and was able to reconnect with some old friends, as well as make some new ones.

I thank everyone there for their help and input, and I thank the WWE for the fantastic opportunity.

To my fans, you have been amazing, and I cant thank you enough for the outpouring of support I have received in the last few days. In times like these, you realize who your real friends are. I am so motivated to get back into the ring ASAP.

Thank you all so much, and God bless.

Frankie

Stain Boy wrote:
    Putting words in other peoples mouths, taunts and insults, Chris Masters sig, dislike for cruiserweight 'rats'.
    By any chance have I come across the resident gimmick poster? :)

OBVIOUSLY - because if some one has the nerve not to like the cruiserweights, and instead prefers guys like Chris Masters, Snitsky, and HHH, OBVIOUSLY I'm a phony.

Please.

OBVIOUSLY - because if some one has the nerve not to like the cruiserweights, and instead prefers guys like Chris Masters, Snitsky, and HHH, OBVIOUSLY I'm a phony.

Please.

And shove words in others mouths. And taunts and insults others without cause. And ignore points brought up in a post you're quoting. And quoting out of context. Yes that means you're a gimmick.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you are not only a gimmick but a particularly bad one at that.

Hint-hint: A good gimmick poster knows how to aggrivate people enough that they flame him/her. Outright flaming only gets you banned, and thats no fun at all!

Here is the official statement that Kazarian posted on his site:

Ok......I am no longer with the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

Yeah, by now you knew that. In the end, I feel just did not fit personally or professionally with the company, at this point in my career. It was decided by both sides, that we, at this time should no longer do business.

WWE is a great company, and I wish all the people there nothing but the absolute best. Lets face it, WWE is the reason a lot of folks are wrestling fans today.

While there, I learned so much, and was able to reconnect with some old friends, as well as make some new ones.

I thank everyone there for their help and input, and I thank the WWE for the fantastic opportunity.

To my fans, you have been amazing, and I cant thank you enough for the outpouring of support I have received in the last few days. In times like these, you realize who your real friends are. I am so motivated to get back into the ring ASAP.

Thank you all so much, and God bless.

Frankie

Frankie Kazarian has parted ways with World Wrestling Entertainment as of Saturday evening. Kazarian wishes WWE all the best in their future endeavors.

>> OK, I found that funny. But I hope crap like that comes back to bite him in the ass when he comes crawling back looking for a job in a year. At least Spanky behaved himself.

Stain Boy wrote:
    And shove words in others mouths. And taunts and insults others without cause. And ignore points brought up in a post you're quoting. And quoting out of context. Yes that means you're a gimmick.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you are not only a gimmick but a particularly bad one at that.

Hint-hint: A good gimmick poster knows how to aggrivate people enough that they flame him/her. Outright flaming only gets you banned, and thats no fun at all!

Sorry, when was I taunting people?, or shoving words in their mouths - as I remember - I got called an idiot because I'm a Chris Masters fan.

With regards to insulting other people - I became aggravated when people said "If it wasn't for the cruiserweights the WWE would be dead" - and stuff like that BUT THATS ALL.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stain Boy

Ask and you shall recieve : I said nothing of the kind, you did, twice. Taunting and insulting without any provocation; indeed before calling me an idiot I never once made reference to you in any way shape or form, nor did I say "If it wasn't for the cruiserweights the WWE would be dead" or anything to that effect.

I will however now say this. You sir, are an arse.

Advertisement