Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

under 18 celebrationing

Options
  • 15-08-2005 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

basically all my friends and I are only 17, but wanna go into a club in own on wed night but have no idea where to go. anybody any tips?? one of us has a fake id, but the rest..nothing. please help!! we dont wanna go for a meal or sumtin like that cos its so normal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

right....going for a meal is normal and going to a club is what???

anyway town was jam packed last year at results day and everywhere was checking id's,even places where i would normally stroll past the bouncers they gave it a good going over

unless you all get fake/borrowed id's and dont all go in together(incase they cop on about the id's) your chances are slim

<edit> just seen your location,myos wouldnt be a bad choice,as much as i hate the place its better than a restaurant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Gileadi wrote:
    right....going for a meal is normal and going to a club is what???
    KRAAAAAAZY!!! :D
    Going to a club is, like, WHOA, out there, man.

Advertisement