Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

under 18 celebrating

Options
  • 15-08-2005 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

basically all my friends and I are only 17, but wanna go into a club in own on wed night but have no idea where to go. anybody any tips?? one of us has a fake id, but the rest..nothing. please help!! we dont wanna go for a meal or sumtin like that cos its so normal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Good luck to ya... your best bet would be to try and borrow an ID i'd say...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

the local park or field

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 lauraoaktree

ye i was afraid of them type of answers

wot bout coyote??

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

go out on junior cert night instead lol

• Advertisement

but wot u tink of coyote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Your home. Get a place to host a party. Get a laptop/PC/mp3 player and hook it up to a set of speakers (AMPs for guitars). Hold the party at yours. So long as parents agree the police cant do anything other than request the noise be turned down. If a friend of yours lives out in the country or at least away from an housing estate your sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

but wot u tink of coyote?

nah you won't get in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

*Angel* wrote:
    nah you won't get in

If you're gay... there's the BelongTeen BOPP.

Though if you're not gay...well...best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

On the day of the results I will be 8 days short of 18. Hopefully I'll have a friends ID but it's not even funny how annoying it is not being 18 for results night, well it is kinda funny... :D;):p :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

and i'm 19 and i havn't even started to go out yet. Strange yeah? Will start from wednesday

Webmonkey wrote:
    and i'm 19 and i havn't even started to go out yet. Strange yeah? Will start from wednesday

You haven't been missing much, unless you like dancing and getting with rank strangers you'll soon tire of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nidge wrote:
    You haven't been missing much, unless you like dancing and getting with rank strangers you'll soon tire of it.
    The man ain't lyin'.
    Plus he's obviously v astute - I only realised this recently, and I'm 20 ffs! :rolleyes:
    Yeah, it does get a bit tiresome after a while. There's only so many "rank strangers" you can get with before thinking, 'wtf am I doing this for?'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

good then. I don't like dancing. Will try and enjoy myself over next few years now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

well count urself lucky that u even 17.. my friend is goin to college and is only turning 17 in september!

whole year of college bein underage

well count urself lucky that u even 17.. my friend is goin to college and is only turning 17 in september!

whole year of college bein underage

My friend and I were just joking about how bad that would be, yesterday. He/she will HAVE to get an ID, it's not like the places themselves are great but if he wants to actually make any friends your friend will have to go places. That is tragic sounding, surely they skipped Transition year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Nidge wrote:
    My friend and I were just joking about how bad that would be, yesterday. He/she will HAVE to get an ID, it's not like the places themselves are great but if he wants to actually make any friends your friend will have to go places. That is tragic sounding, surely they skipped Transition year?
    i dunno y anyone would want to skip 4th year!! i loved it...best year of my life!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL LEAVING CERTS ON WEDNESDAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭sixdraw

if your nearly 18 use your own passport or whatever.most bouncers wont cop it tbh.
    or if you have an older brother or sister use theirs and have a bank card belongin to them with ya

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Well on Wednesday night if were you live is like here, any bouncers on the door will let you in any way because they know the results are out.

Advertisement