Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store - Boards Gear!!

Options
  • 15-08-2005 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭

I had to search for it..erm..I want sweatshirts..

Boards shop..I like it..but a little hard to find, ps add sweatshirts..no hoodies!!

Also while "Cloud" is great..so is "Boards" ..can we have Boards shirts

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maybe some sort of user name aswell(small) like mikado are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

maybe some sort of user name aswell(small) like mikado are doing.

Yeah this would be so helpful at the boards booze-ups.
    Although after a while some imaginative pair would wear eachothers shirts/jumpers and confuse everyone else with their reckless tomfoolery! With anodyne results.

But anyway, yeah, I'd like username addition a possible "addon" type thing when purchasing. It's possible isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

some cool stuff on there - anyone know if the sizes are jumbo US sizes or 'normal' sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

GIMME A BLEEDIN' LINK TO THIS SITE YE SPEAK OF!!!

Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

http://www.cafepress.com/boards_ie/

Bottom left of the front page.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.cafepress.com/boards_ie

edit...damn too slow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

3 minutes too late bud. :D

i had to go and check on my food before answering....

now i want one of those shirts and mugs...i need a credit card...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

You could always buy the tshirt and grab an iron on from a shop to print off your username...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Man i like! Would love an actual shirt or something with a boards logo on the chest or arm & of course your username name.

Is there plans to up the subscription fees and then ya get a T-shirt and a cap. Would be worth it. Have to have your name though. Also an add on to the bumper - how bout a see thru window aplique for the back of your car.

Nukem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah not bad I have to say,but 22 or so dollars for a T-shirt.Hmmmm,me goes off to write it on christmas(daddys)list. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Just wondering,how come its an american company doing this? Do they have the rights to print boards logo? Could this have not been done locally,this could be a good money spinner for Boards itself.

Does boards get a cut of the sales?

Ah right I get it,I've read through the site and you can add pic.... :rolleyes:

think they get 1 dollar a shirt or sumthin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

mad m wrote:
    Just wondering,how come its an american company doing this?

Poontang. Major Poontang.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is a stop gap measure while we get our own up and running. It will (hopefully) sell more then t-shirts and mugs and should be quite large but unfortunately

1. I've been incredibly busy this summer, I've not been in Ireland for more then 5 days in a row since June and less then 10 in total.

2. Irish laws on business, creditcard sales and internet sites is poohey.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

(hopefully) sell more then t-shirts and mugs and should be quite large but unfortunately
    \0/
    1. I've been incredibly busy this summer, I've not been in Ireland for more then 5 days in a row since June and less then 10 in total.
    Intergallactic Pimp?

Advertisement