Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

To the idiot who drives the white 'sound effects' minibus around the Rathmines area

Options
  • 15-08-2005 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

Dear Idiot,

Yes you - the guy with the white mini-bus who drives around the Rathmines area with the hidden external speaker that lets you plays either the sound effect of horses whinnying or a wolf-whistle.

While you may think that this addition to your vehical puts you up there with the comedy greats, such as Groucho Marx or Buster Keaton, it actually shows you up for what you actually are, a Grade-A Bonafide tit.

Your original intention was probably to liven up what must be a pretty dull and thankless job by being able to make those little noises when you're stuck in traffic on the street.

But now, everytime you make that wolf-whistle noise at groups of confused 16 year-old Spanish students, everyone but them knows it's you and your sad little bus and stare at you with hatred as you try and act innocent at the wheel.

It's not big, it's not clever, and it's certainly not funny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Sorry, it wont happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Nice rant, do you feel better now that you've gotten that off your chest? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

There is someone in Swords in a dark green 97 D Laguna with the same 'amusing' accessory. I'm sure all five lads I saw giggling in it on Friday evening were all successful with the ladeeez that night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I have to confess, I had an ooh-gah horn on one of my cars. Took me years to find one. I only used it on special occasions though?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

stuff
    Great post! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Dear Idiot,

It's not big, it's not clever, and it's certainly not funny.

Its not legal either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Nah, never mind your "sound effects" and "ooh-gah" horns. For real class you can't beat a Dukes Of Hazzard style horn.

Da Da Da Da De De De De Da Da Da Daaaaaa YEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW! :D

I remember years and years and years ago a neighbour of mine had one of those in his car. Now that's class for ya! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

dahamsta wrote:
    I have to confess, I had an ooh-gah horn on one of my cars. Took me years to find one. I only used it on special occasions though?

<<<WHHOOOOSSH>>>

That was the sound effect of all the respect for you being sucked out the window :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Knew a lad who had a megaphone on his car, it was cool as hell but he was/is a gob****e

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

John R wrote:
    <<<WHHOOOOSSH>>>

That was the sound effect of all the respect for you being sucked out the window :D
    Sounded more like a fake dump valve on a Glanza. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement