Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Problems

Options
  • 15-08-2005 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I want to buy this cool Logisys mouse:

Ergonomic Logisys fan mouse

Does anyone know if i can get this shipped to Ireland for an ok price?

I got a website that has a €9.99 price tag but the shipping is €29.50!
    Can anyone help
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sourcream

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Try this place

Link

They ship internationally also.The item you want is 9.99 dollars and I did a sort of quickish delivery from states with USPS which a small parcel and 4-10days works out at 14 dollars,N.B(I said weight of mouse was a 1lb).maybe send them off an email.

goodluck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭jc94062

I'm always dubious of these weights, apparently 2 sticks of 512mb RAM are 2lb and a Cooler Master Blue Ice was 4lb. Isn't that 2kg? Whos going to stick a 2k Northbridge cooler on their mobo, the 900g CPU coolers are scary enough...

Especially as upon looking the CM Blue Ice is actually 140g, so some of these sites have very odd quantities. Which of course begs the question, why is a Canadian site using pounds instead of grams anyway?

Dunno, maybe they use 1.5kgs of packaging, how much bubble wrap is that exactly?

Advertisement