Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEER!! Friday 26th in the Porterhouse, 8pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

blondie83 wrote:
    Zane if Trib doesn't look like the hulk I'm gonna sue!

sorry :(:p i guess i was about 2feet too small and not nearly green enough!!!!

anyway was good to meet everyone, sorry if i didn't get a chance to talk to ya properly, had a good laugh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

sorry didnt get a chance to meet ya all, sister texted 2mins too late just after i bought my luas ticket.

well, your all welcome to the tcd boards beer, it's on the 4th September, the longstone bar (beside the screen cinema), i think Zane and Seb are going, sure come for a pint or two ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

blondie83 wrote:
    Zane if Trib doesn't look like the hulk I'm gonna sue!

Well you saw the evidence for yourself last night! :D

It was great see ye all again and seeing a few new faces including the infamous Kevin rc ie!

Hope to see you all in college in September............. eh eh eh I retract that statement! :)

BTW did anyone else have a horrible nightmare last night where Boneless and Larry scored each other? Thank God nothing like that would happen in real life! :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Hehehehe
    Was just to gauge peoples reactions.
    People are way too uptight.
    Not a bad auld evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

BTW did anyone else have a horrible nightmare last night where Boneless and Larry scored each other? Thank God nothing like that would happen in real life!

Yes i did "dream" that also, was very funny all the same! Was a good laugh overall! Funny seen people i sort of knew there ( from ucd comp labs 232 and G15 AKA Home of Dreamboats ), since i rarely post and stuff! We should do a joint one with tcd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Hey was great to see everyone again, and all the new faces as well! My head hurts now though :( cos beer has a tendancy to get me very hungover, and there was so much beer to try in that place (mmm...duval 8.5% :D ). Looking forward to seeing ya all again in the next one!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Yeah it was great to see y'all again! What about mister nice guy's antics, I had some bad nightmares about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

how drunk was i!!!

didnt want to wait for a nitelink so decided to get a taxi home.....to balbriggan! and i paid €50 for the pleasure. (think it was €42 but i was feeling generous)

also.....my thumb really hurts and my bag is covered in badges!!! :confused:

great night all the same.

ps: those hand-cuffs should have been used on MNG, shocking carry-on

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Red Alert wrote:
    What about mister nice guy's antics, I had some bad nightmares about that!

Wha?
    ps: those hand-cuffs should have been used on MNG, shocking carry-on

tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Mmmm... tongues!! Next beer fest I'll bring me stethoscope and surgical gloves!!

Brilliant night... your all mad but I love yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

was cool seeing you all again and putting faces to everyone!Had great fun in the porterhouse-which one was mr.nice guy?dont think i met him?Shame on those who didnt come-you missed out on free cool badge but im sure peachypants has one or two spare ones she can givya.

panda100 wrote:
    which one was mr.nice guy?dont think i met him?

I wasn't there. Don't listen to this campaign of lies against me!

Now come on MNG!

you did a real stabbing job with the badges peachy! the 8 euro tip was rather generous alright - they usually get around 2 euros from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I wasn't there. Don't listen to this campaign of lies against me!
    And I suppose you weren't hammered on Duval all night either - come on MNG, trying to pretend it didn't happen won't make us forget! :D

I wasn't bothered waiting for the nightlink either so I went and got a taxi from the bottom of Stephens Green (only a tenner for me though :) ) I got a Sub from Subway too along the way and accidently got them to put jalapeno peppers in it - should have seen me trying to eat it! I have my badges though, and thats all that matters :cool:

blondie83,

You deserve a badge for your shameful lies!

Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I cycled home. I'm amazed I'm still alive. I was told that when I got in I was horribly drunk. That duvel does pack a punch.
    I've no badge!
    =0(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Didn't get to go... I *promise* I'll make it at some stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

the night goes blank at some stage after midnight, and the only other thing i remember is being home at around 4am.
    dont know when i got home or what happened in between.
    can someone fill me in?!?
    i dont remember meeting lots of you, was i not introduced or just too drunk to remember?

seb pointed you out to me actually but i never made it over to say hi! (what an unsociable twat i am :p ) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Has anyone else noticed the sudden disappearance of Seb since Friday night? :confused:

We all know that he was badly affected by what Mr. Nice Guy, *spit*, did to him the other night so I'm getting quite worried for Seb's wellbeing.

If you see a homeless looking bloke with a distinctive anglo-irish tosser accent anywhere, please please contact SebWatch by posting here.

Zane

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

What time did everyone else arrive at?

*mumblegrumble* damn home-going-ness *grumblemumble*

I can't believe I sat upstairs on my own for an hour playing Tetris before I worked up the courage to go over and ask if you were you.

Why was Kevin so angry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I think seb is in hiding ever since he outed himself as a dire straits fan!Actually where did seb go?didnt see him really after about twelve?

Oh dear, I actually like those guys too! (Dire Straits) :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Red Alert wrote:
    Oh dear, I actually like those guys too! (Dire Straits) :eek:
    YEAH!!! Another convert!

Btw Zane, I was on hols in Wexford all this week. I don't live on Boards y'know.

Unlike MrNiceGuy, who is actually just a (un)sofisticated AI program designed to check up on us "real" UCD heads. Shameful carry-on.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Unlike MrNiceGuy, who is actually just a (un)sofisticated AI program designed to check up on us "real" UCD heads. Shameful carry-on.

You spelt "sophisticated" wrong. Error! Error!

(Boom)

We all know that he was badly affected by what Mr. Nice Guy, *spit*, did to him the other night
    Yeah, yeah, totally... I mean, seriously, wtf was his problem?
    Sorry bout losin my cool an' all, but ya know, if ya p*ss me off then I'll fly off the handle.
    Mr Nice Guy my ass.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yeah, yeah, totally... I mean, seriously, wtf was his problem?
    Sorry bout losin my cool an' all, but ya know, if ya p*ss me off then I'll fly off the handle.
    Mr Nice Guy my ass.

Alright that's it, there are two sides to every story and all I want to say is, when you asked me if I was a "nice guy", I thought you were hitting on me so I lost my cool. I guess I overreacted...
    But... But... I was hitting on you. You mean... You're not?!
    But... Mr.Nice Guy? And a Ned Flanders avatar? How much more obvious could it be?!

Damn, it stupid Gaydar malfunctioning AGAIN...

SebtheBum wrote:
    But... But... I was hitting on you. You mean... You're not?!
    But... Mr.Nice Guy? And a Ned Flanders avatar? How much more obvious could it be?!

Damn, it stupid Gaydar malfunctioning AGAIN...

I know we're in college and all but still...