Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Brittion Driving Assesment?

Options
  • 15-08-2005 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this test in citywest? I got a quote online with them for an 18yo first time policy holder for €2800 and it said to contact them if I wished to take up the quote but when I rang I was told I had to first pass a driving assesment.

A few of my mates said that they know lots of guys who failed it and heard that it is harder to pass than the driving test! Is this soo?

I am currently doing lessions but I dont think that I will be of the standard to pass this assesment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If it's in Citywest, it's probably the Ignition course, same thing as you do with Hibernian. Check out the previous threads on it. Are you provisional or Full licence? Ignition is different for both.

Advertisement