Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv tuning Woes.

Options
  • 15-08-2005 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

I recently picked up an old philips 21" off b and s for e30 with a remote. it was an excellent deal.

but the thing is it seems to only have an auto tune and only finds half our channels. before we had 22 *(ntl) now only 10.

Normally im good at tuning tv's but i've gone through every buttin and setting on the remote and cant find a manula tune setting. nothing on the set either.
    the model number on the set is 21PT442B/07
    any help?
    google hasnt turned up much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

hey, try pressing the play button and the fast forward button at the same time, works on mine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

thanks but that just shows up the features menu that doesnt have a manual tune option.
    it does have a pp store option but that doesnt seem to do anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

oh, sorry i cant help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

i think i got the correct manula here if anyone else is having a similiar problem.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/21pt442b_07/21pt442b_07_dfu_eng.pdf
    it seems i have to press 2 buttons simulultaneously....
    why do they do stupid things like that??

Advertisement