Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New graphics card?

• 16-08-2005 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am thinking of upgrading the graphics card for this machine. A Dell Latitude LS P3 500mhz. Its a 12" lappy, and the display isnt the best at all. I dont know anything about upgrading graphics cards for laptops and was wondering if you could advise me please?
    Regards
    -Cian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

unfortunately with most laptops you are stuck with whatever graphics that you get, its only now that some manufacturers are offering the option to upgrade and even then only on the top of the range models, like dell XPS and Alienware.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Search for a site called bay-wolf.com (I think thats it just google bay wolf).

He has all upgrades possible for Dell laptops including graphics cards and how to fit them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Its in the help sticky!

Advertisement