Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Records people might want

• 16-08-2005 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Artist/DJ: Tune: Label:
    York The Awakening Manifesto X2
    Verococha Carte Blanche Positiva
    Ege Bam Yasi Acid Inyegestion Abbey Rec
    DJ Jean The Launch AM:PM
    Ariel A9 Essential Rec X2
    Perfect Phase Horny Horns Positiva
    Bob Marley FT Funk S Sun is Shining Import
    DJ Taucher Flussig Additive
    Marc Et Claude La Positiva
    Kamialian Guidance Ree Worx
    Idoctricate Feeling You Bonzai
    Yomanda Synth & Strings Manefesto
    M. Picotto Lizard V.C Recordings
    Push Universal Nation Inferno
    DJ Team Go Ahead London Hot pototeo Rec
    The Goodmen Give it up Freedom Rec
    Lustral Everytime(timo m mix) Hooj
    Z2 Wont You Platipus
    Fragma Toca Me Positiva
    Brain Bashers Move ur soul Shock Rec
    Nexegen Bmp/Blipped Pure Logic
    William Orbit Adagio For Strings Warner Bro
    Delerium Silence (orig Fade mix) Network Rec
    Wink Higher State of Con Manifesto
    Energy 52 Cafe Del Mar (nalin&k) Hooj
    Moby Feeling So Real Warner Bro

These are just a few of wat i have to offer, will do deals for batches of records, open to offers , dublin area to collect from,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

What condition is Kamialian Guidance in, and what mixes please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

Excellent condition, il get the full guide of mixes and post them 2moro ok,
    That list is about 1/4 of wat i have, il post the other lists tomorrow and so on

Grand thanks - have to warn you I'm only looking for a certain mix (name escapes me) so not guaranteed to offer!

Cheers.

no problem Bri , i posted another list maybe some of them might be of interest , il post u the mixes 2moro

Bri the mixes of guidance is :

:Spacebrothers Mix
    :Soul Brothers Mix
    :Ruff Mix
    :Original

Hope they are of use to u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

how much for Carte Blance & Universal Nation & the josh wink tune?

u make me an offer vinnyl , there is someone already lookin for josh wink so first come first served

i'll give you 15 for the 3

€20 and il throw in another one

go on then, throw in cafe del mar so! can you meet up in the city centre?

• Advertisement

cafe del mar is someone elses sorry , i have another few lists il post them soon and u can pick of them

nice one, but hold the other 3 i'll deffo take them off ye

im in lucan by the way , collect from there

tel922001 wrote:
    Bri the mixes of guidance is :
    :Spacebrothers Mix
    :Soul Brothers Mix
    :Ruff Mix
    :Original
    Hope they are of use to u
    Thanks for getting that. I have a note somewhere at home about the mix I want (I already have a version of this that isn't it)...has female vocals something like:

"get some gallows from above (!), find a little love".

Ring any bells? Original or Space Bros. maybe? :confused:

Edit: Ok got the right sample here on HTFR - http://www.hardtofindrecordsrecordstore.com/mp3/MR20687.mp3 -
    it's the first clip I want...no real interest in the rest (I think the final clip is the version I have on CD) - is this what you have (should be according to discogs) and if so, how good condition is it in? Does it have the sleeve etc?
    I can collect no hassle if you don't mind holding it for a few days.

Thanks.

Bri wrote:
    Thanks for getting that. I have a note somewhere at home about the mix I want (I already have a version of this that isn't it)...has female vocals something like:

"get some gallows from above (!), find a little love".

Ring any bells? Original or Space Bros. maybe? :confused:

Edit: Ok got the right sample here on HTFR - http://www.hardtofindrecordsrecordstore.com/mp3/MR20687.mp3 -
    it's the first clip I want...no real interest in the rest (I think the final clip is the version I have on CD) - is this what you have (should be according to discogs) and if so, how good condition is it in? Does it have the sleeve etc?
    I can collect no hassle if you don't mind holding it for a few days.

Thanks.
    im 99% sure its the spacebrothers one but il play it when i get home just to confirm it , and all my records are in mint condition, and its the original sleeve

tel922001 wrote:
    im 99% sure its the spacebrothers one but il play it when i get home just to confirm it , and all my records are in mint condition, and its the original sleeve
    Yeah it has a Space Bro's ring to it but it seems to have more vocals the original..hmmm.

All Mint condition? Good stuff - that's a big statement but I'll take your word for it. :D

BRi there is two versions very similar to the sample u had, the spacebrother ones has a harder beat and thats it , the vocals are all the same on three of the tracks , on the soul mix it has break beat during the track, and yes the tune is in mint condition , hardly played

Edit: Just found the Spacebrothers mix on CD - it doesn't have all the vocals I want (i.e. the gallows from above, find a little love verse).

Unless mine is labelled wrong.

Meh either way I'll take the risk - is this in your 3quid category? ;)

€6 for it but i just got more interest since searching for the mix u want but its first come first served, up to u ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

give you 20 quid for dj jean - the launch

haha
    what were you thinking buying that?

that amongst ALOT of others.

• Advertisement

i didnt buy it, i was given it , and have u ever bought a record u regret ? im sure u have and there is a few records in there i wouldnt sell so its there for free, but there is also so class tunes in there aswell , but not to ur taste

Advertisement