Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess delayed]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They've dropped the ball again.... shocker.
    Not out until after the fiscal year either, so it'll be April at least before its seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the only reason I can see for this is to push it closer to the revolutions launch because the revolution willl be able to play the game and a lot of people are lettin their cubes go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Boourns indeed :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I am on the verge of tears here. I was so looking forward to this game and now it is delayed and the suits are also delaying it further for the end of the 'fiscal year'. This has put in in a bad mood for the rest of the day. After march 2006, why god, why? There just better be as many dungeons as LTTP and OoT and not the 4 in Wind Waker.

At least the new screenies look stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

#@%$% damn %*&@~## >^%$ £"$%$£ %%$%$^

Are you serious?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Did you say boo or boourns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Azza wrote:
    Did you say boo or boourns?
    i was saying boourns!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

This is the worst christmas ever!!

oh i damn well said boourns!!!!!

yea This was set to release on the 25th of November. two days before my birthday. i couldnt wait. now I frickin have to!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I don't mind tbh. I've exams directly after Christmas and the games I usually get have to take a back seat for a while. At least now I'll get to play without the exams being on my mind...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah for **** sake!
    i eagerly preordered this on play.com as soon as i got my credit card a couple of months ago.
    there's sweet **** all coming out now that i actually want to play :mad:
    (fps games just aren't my cup of tea any more)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

How many times, Nintendo, how many times!!!

Every single firstparty N game EVER has been delayed, it would piss me off a bit more had I not sold my cube; meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Why do games developers give any sort of date at all? Can they not wait until they are 100% sure all is done before giving any 'expected' release dates to the public? I know there are some things that cant be forcasted ala Halflife 2 source code fiasco, but the amount of games we see getting delayed and the amount of people getting their hopes up for nothing astounds me. Maybe Im missing something. WTF?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The enormity of this problem has just hit me.

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I bought my Gamecube a few weeks back purely for this game.

Boourns indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

That sucks the monkey's balls. I think they want it to be a really good game, but this november is really important as that's when xbox2 comes out. Zelda keeps people from getting an xbox2, they need this. Idiots. Idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Tbh, the type of people who are willing to pay €(astounding!) for an XBox 360 at launch aren't going to be convinced otherwise by a new GC game, regardless of what it is. Hell, the type of people throwing €(astounding!) around can probably afford to get both.

Nintendo probably know that, this late in the day, everyone who's going to buy Twilight Princess are going it buy it whenever it comes out. Hopefully this delay means they're holding it back to give the Cube a brilliant, beautiful swansong rather than chuck it out in time for Christmas for the boosted sales it wouldn't produce anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Excuse me while I go sit in the corner and cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Feckarsebollocksc*ntsh!tsh!tihateyouall

damn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I bet it'll be rubbish anyway.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

maybe, the twilight princess will be released on the revolution, and it is nintendo that has been playing all along... makes sense in a waym cause , this game along with nintendos revolutionary feature being truly revolutionary , would most definetely be a console seller ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I remember around the grand ole days of the N64 I became particularly annoyed at Nintendo's delay times. I thought they'd be beyond all that now...

Perfect Dark was delayed for a nearly a year back in the day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Well that's the first month after the leaving cert gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

maybe, the twilight princess will be released on the revolution, and it is nintendo that has been playing all along... makes sense in a waym cause , this game along with nintendos revolutionary feature being truly revolutionary , would most definetely be a console seller ...
    Not with all the footage out for this... they'd have to start again. Thats a rare occurence, the only time i can remember it happening was with Resident Evil 0

Daddio wrote:
    Perfect Dark was delayed for a nearly a year back in the day.

It was more like 4 years. Rare were absolutely ridiculous with delays back then.

eh Animal crossing eurpean release!

killer 7 was another one that was delayed again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It was more like 4 years. Rare were absolutely ridiculous with delays back then.
    Oh yes... and these days they're super fast...

I still remember when I thought Kameo was a good reason to get a Gamecube when I saw it first.

Then it was a good reason for an xbox.... and now an xbox 360...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

That sux ass. I knew it would happen, i really did but i let myself believe "not this game", but it did and now, i dont care about nothin no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Pretor

badskaugfawbva&%*~<?>KGdlasuregalvaFOZIE!!!!!!!

The one game for the gamecube i was lookin forward to, oh well now i got sumthing for next years bog-end summer days so its not all bad :rolleyes: ....

• Advertisement

next years "bogend summer days" will be world cup days/!!!

Advertisement