Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6310i Speaker

• 16-08-2005 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Quick question, mentioned on here before on this thread a problem I was having

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=257599&highlight=6310i

Didnt want to reopen that thread.......anyway still have phone with no speaker/buzzer working and one of the guys on here has a broken phone so is willing to send on speaker! so was wondering has anyone here ever replaced the speaker/buzzer on a 6310i and if so could you give me some info on how to remove and install so I can pass on info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I had a 6310i which wouldn't ring or vibrate. Every place took it too said it was water damaged and replacing the speaker/ringer didn't help. Not sure if it even the speaker/ringer is a replaceable part on the 6310i. Lots of people assume its the same as the other Nokia models and it isn't. Though it was some time ago and maybe I'm mixed up on the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I had a 6310i which wouldn't ring or vibrate. Every place took it too said it was water damaged and replacing the speaker/ringer didn't help. Not sure if it even the speaker/ringer is a replaceable part on the 6310i. Lots of people assume its the same as the other Nokia models and it isn't. Though it was some time ago and maybe I'm mixed up on the details.

Phone vibrates and I am nearly 90% sure it aint water damager, the speaker can be replaced, you can buy them new from websites in UK......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭cock_adodel_do

Advertisement