Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7800GTX @ €470 on JES.de

Options
  • 16-08-2005 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Product AID: 20963 256MB MSI NX7800GTX-VT2D256E PCIe

Im sure lots of you have seen this but this is the cheapest 7800gtx i've seen yet......its a gtx priced at a 7800gt price so its either a mistake or an OEM card.

Cant be right?!?!?! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Anyone want to buy an X800XL for 300euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Selling two 6800GT's for €750 ;)

Must go before Jes sellout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

you're not really bonding with that new card of yours syxpak !
    the x800xl is still good value for money imo

Gotta be a jes mistake

It's grand Dun, but it could be quieter, there isn't even a heatspreader on the chips and no PCI-E power connector, so OC possibilities are limited at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Overclocker.co.uk are selling Leadtek 7800GTX's for £299 which works out at about €440, give or take a few euro.

/Edit: Ah wait, that was ex VAT so it actually works out at about €518. I get all my computer parts and gadgets ex VAT so I'm just used to it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

There shipping is not cheap. Used to use them allot but due to there shipping i have stoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Yes.

An X.

It's a 7800GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I stand corrected

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

That's a 7800GT, not a 7800GTX.

*EDIT*Too slooooooooooooooooow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah,I was checking prices on pricewatch and I clicked on the7800GTX PCI express version and thought wow at $403 & free shipping I thought it was a good deal,till I noticed there was no X after the GT.....hmmm bit of a false advertising even though I clicked on the GTX version.

Advertisement