Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Engineers up off their @ss today

• 16-08-2005 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey Hey.....Their network went down at bang on 1 oclock clondalkin area, and came up again and I am now downloading off Heanet at 60 kbps.
    Are they watching me!!!
    Packet loss on the 62.231.52.157 (Router in Tallaght?) has no more extreme packet loss. 10 percent at the moment.
    And the Bandwidth Gauges have gone to up 877 kbps and down 816 kbps.

Just after going down again at 1.15 pm and downloads coming in off Heanet at 80-100 kbps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

good riddance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

weeder wrote:
    good riddance
    to what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

In fairness, will you stop creating new fecking thread every 5 minutes about IBB.. Just keep it to the one thread..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

arcane99 wrote:
    Hey Hey.....Their network went down at bang on 1 oclock clondalkin area, and came up again and I am now downloading off Heanet at 60 kbps.
    Are they watching me!!!
    Packet loss on the 62.231.52.157 (Router in Tallaght?) has no more extreme packet loss. 10 percent at the moment.

Just after going down again at 1.15 pm and downloads coming in off Heanet at 80-100 kbps

why the multiple threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

arcane99 wrote:
    Are they watching me!!!

10% is still too much ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

As far as I'm concerned, 1% is way too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

0.1% at the most would be acceptable. 10% is unplayable in online games, even 5% would be pushing it.

Advertisement