Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My perfect Mustang on ebay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭PaulK_CCI

I think e-bay gives a totally distorted view of the prices of some of the cars out there. I doubt very much that the price will stay so low by the time the auction has ended, especially not for a CJ engine!!!

I get a lot of people asking me about prices for cars, and they all refer to some cars they've seen on e-bay or other auction sites, and it just simply isn't a bench mark. You'll have to pay for a good quality, well kept classic, and if it goes for little or next to nothing, you can be sure there is something not right with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

Its a nice car alright its at £12,100 with 3hrs to go at the mo.
    Looks like hes spent a lot on it the 5 speed manual box shows that.
    I would have been tempted only for the colour.
    Someones getting a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

I don't think the reserve has been met, I think it usually displays when it has.

interesting to see how high it'd go though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

there's two black rubber marks all the way up to where the car is parked :D
    12,000 at the minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Nice price, very nice car, but wouldn't touch that auction with a large pointy stick. There is absolutly no details on the auctal car apart from specs. So when you drive the car home and the lovely engine falls out you have no come back what so ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

Invalid item - but the URL shows that it was a 428 CJ - for 10k, sounds like another one of the many, many similar scam auctions for same type cars. Try adding another zero on the end for a CJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I always thought they came with a four speed manual myself. There were so many things wrong with that auction but it did have my heart racing for a while :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

It would have come with a 4-speed or an auto, but not a 5-speed. It's not beyond possibility that it could have been converted to a 5 speed, as this is quite a common conversion nowadays. Many of those scam auctions are literally exact copies of real auction that were run months or weeks before, so dont go by the details either. A scammer can copy and paste, too.

Question the seller on specifics, verify VIN number and data plate. However, I suppose the best advice would be dont buy on ebay! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

A good site for 69 mustangs and some other years is,
    www.chien.com/mustang

Advertisement