Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BODYTONIC Australian Division?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Yeah I heard about it a while ago on the Bodytonic forum (and then on www.inthemix.com.au. Great news although there's no shortage of great underground house nights here in Sydney. I missed the unofficial launch a few weeks ago due to predictable reasons although I'll be doing my best to see the Aussie Boyz at the end of this month before I'm outta here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Yeah they have a sticky on there site about it. www.bodytonicmusic.com
    As Giles said, they will have there fair share of other quality nights as competition as the Sydney scene is a lot different to the Dublin one.

bucks wrote:
    Yeah they have a sticky on there site about it. www.bodytonicmusic.com
    As Giles said, they will have there fair share of other quality nights as competition as the Sydney scene is a lot different to the Dublin one.

Hey Bucks is that Insidethemusic site any cop?

Think I'll sign up anyway I'm a member of soooo many damn internet forums at this stage another one can't hurt!

To be honest i set it up myself but havent had the time to do any promoting of the site because of it been "silly season" here in Ireland with gigs.

Once the festival scene dies down ill be putting some serious amount of work into it.

Signed up and I'll be keeping an eye on it from now on. :)

Hopefully it will take off coz Ireland needs a good forum like that along the lines of here in Oz with www.inthemix.com.au.

Best of luck with it I'll try and contribute as much as possible to it without neglecting good ol' boards.ie! :D

• Advertisement

Cheers mate, appreciate that.

Yeah In The Mix is the job, been a member of that since i moved to sydney a while back, have the same user name on there as here.

Didn't know you were in Sydney!

Might see ya at the Bodytonic launch in a while if we both make it... :)

I'll be the one in the corner licking his ankles when everyone else has left the building! :D

Not in Sydney since Christmas but i hope to move back in a year or so, have the residency so that end of thinks is sorted.

Yeah try and support the Irish boys over there, they should have no probs with the amount of ex pats in the country..

bucks wrote:
    Yeah try and support the Irish boys over there, they should have no probs with the amount of ex pats in the country..

Not forgetting the quality tuneage of course! :)

Advertisement