Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request:Printer repairs

Options
  • 16-08-2005 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere in Dublin. I have an epson Photo Stylus 915 which even after doing all the utils is still giving me some banding when printing and want to see if it is worth getting it fixed if its possible

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Printers are pretty okay in price these days might be worth your while replacing it with a new one - the cartridge's will cost you between 40/60 euro's a pop.

If your still getting banding its more than likely the nozels are blocked up -

Remove the cartridge - cup of warm water leave the nozel side in the water for ten mins, dry it - put it back in and print 5-10 pages of the colour affected, normally does the trick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

cubix wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere in Dublin. I have an epson Photo Stylus 915 which even after doing all the utils is still giving me some banding when printing and want to see if it is worth getting it fixed if its possible

Cheers
    i couldnt find anywhere to fix a decent HP printer i had so i had to dump it. its not economical to get printer fixed these days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

I was thinking that lads, shame :( .Was thinking about getting another epson (R-300/320) they seem to push this 6colour printing thingy,how many colours did my old 915 use? Also besides the extra little lcd screen on the R-320 is it any better than R-300 at printing

Thanks

Advertisement