Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Moving Picture Project

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

I asked him on Saturday the 29th, and the news were not good. Not much progress has been made, so don't expect to be recieving anything too soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Nyokie. Just wondered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

He's using them as coffee mats...
    Or, or, or...

Eyepatches?!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

You can't use them as eyepatches cos of the holes. Hmmm (strokes chin) maybe use them as some kind of hilarious monacle.

• Advertisement

Like Patrick Moore!! Oh, wait he's serious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

I favour Razor-Sharp-Frisbee-Of-Death myself. Just a theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I don't mean to seem impatient but it's been ten months since you first said you'd have them. Are these still being made?

Edit: Just noticed, 200th post. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh don't worry, you're all being very patient and a little curiosity is welcome.

Have you ever been working on a project and you get a certian amount done and then you do something else and suddenly everything that was right with your work has suddenly gone wrong? Well this film is like a continuous cycle of that. It's mind****ing really. I have actually previewed the film to people it's just there was a problem with the master copy which meant I couldn't get it duplicated. It's all wrapped up in technichal problems; problems that cannot be rectified before Sess. 2.

But be assured that there's no way this isn't going to be completed. I still have all the money ready and waiting for the duplication. But you know... it's a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Dont forget all us nevermores who signed up for the scam. And I mean scam in the best possible way. Just because you wont see us this year doesnt mean we cant stab you in your sleep aswell.

Hmmm, this could use a smiley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

one smilie....:)

Though maybe it should be :mad: or this :eek: or possibly this :confused:

Personally I'd say this ;) or this would be appropiate :p

However I think this sums up the whole relax attitude :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I miss the pacman smiley :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I miss my €6 i handed over about a year ago to Kev :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

I also miss that six euro...MY six euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Piste wrote:
    I miss the pacman smiley :(
    It's back as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

:v:

EDIT: that used to be it ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It's back as far as I know.

You got my hopes up, whore :(

Soooooo, going in the post tomorrow, are they!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you all got ripped off

PWNT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'd say more scammed, or robbed from than ripped off. Ripped off implies that we got something, and it wasn't worth what we paid. WHhere as we all got jack shit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Well, the low quality version of my attempt is still free at http://viewfromthequad.com/ctyifilm/Low%20Quality.html and since I am getting more RAM in the post in the next week, expect a nice high quality one to be online and avalible for purchase very very soon. (Of course, unless I can get an agreement out of the people who let me use their music on the film, it will be selling for cost price. Which means cheap-as-dirt)

Take THAT, Hugh.

Sadly, there's a high percentage of us who weren't there for your video, hence our mild to high disgruntlement. Maybe we should have a Session 2, 2005 reunion and film it.

And I paid €12. Just thought I'd mention it. I was greedy, wanted two. Serves me right in many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Jack Lynch wrote: »
    Sadly, there's a high percentage of us who weren't there for your video, hence our mild to high disgruntlement. Maybe we should have a Session 2, 2005 reunion and film it.

And I paid €12. Just thought I'd mention it. I was greedy, wanted two. Serves me right in many ways.

Yea... That sucks. although wasn't the "other" filming done in 06?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

€12, god, you must've starved trying to save up....

No no, the video lost forever in the sands of time was Sesh 2, '05

You're telling me! I lost 27 stone! I had to sell my kidney just to buy a carton of milk, and then I accidentally bought buttermilk so I had to sell the other one to get real milk. True story.

Advertisement