Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celeb BB

Options
  • 16-08-2005 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

to return.

I'm surprised they are doing this so soon after the last one. Previous pattern was post BB1, post BB3, post BB5 so I wasn't expecting one until after BB7!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the one post BB5 was probably a bigger success than expected. besides, we need something to take our minds off Big Brother 6 as quickly as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'm surprised they are doing this so soon after the last one. Previous pattern was post BB1, post BB3, post BB5 so I wasn't expecting one until after BB7![/QUOTE]

I'd speculate that they see the writing on the wall for BB in the UK and know that this show doesn't have much legs left in it. As such might as well just pack in as much as possible before it starts plumeting down the slope of product life cycle graph.

As for the show itself I won't be watching. You can always live in the hope you 'might' get something unique and spontaneous with regular BB but on the celeb version they're all too canny and there too short a time for anything 'real' to happen. Jack Dee's antics in CBB1 were enough to convince me this version of show was a crock.

Advertisement