Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chances are you results are on the website now

Options
  • 16-08-2005 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

They where when I was doing the leaving. Try it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Yeah when I didmine there was a mistake and I got mine early. They soon fixed that/

Doesn't work this year I'm afriad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

chances are they are at your school aswell.

anyone want to go for a undercover mission?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yeah I'm in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

's not fair :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Thank goodness it doesn't work yet! I just tried my numbers now - I don't think I could have beared reading the results online :(

Edit: If you too are counting down the seconds, however, check out this clock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

I have to get a train to newbridge from heuston tomorrow to go get mine. im already moved up for college (art) THATS WHY ART IS COOL KIDS! mauahahah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

I'm meeting my Postman (called pat!) at half 8 in the morning cos he's specially giving me my post first, even though we're not usually delivered to til about 2 o clock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

postmen get all the pussy :(

Unfortunently he doesn't have a black and white cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I would try going to my posty except that the post around here is delivered to the post office at about 4 in the morning and the posty usually gets it around 6. Yet despite them doing all this so early we still don't get our post til about 2pm most days. Lazy buggers. Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what's the deal are they delivered in the post aswell?

if so i don't need to go up to the school as i get my post before 8 o clock

No, they're not. It's just for those who are external students. I'm getting mine in the post because I went to a private school and so was treated as an external student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Maybe my results are online but can't find my internet pin even if i wanted! it would be so strange getting them now.

It's not working, although I'm not sure I'd even want them early if they were. Wouldn't feel the same as waiting it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

tman wrote:
    postmen get all the pussy :(

ahahhaa...quality

Advertisement