Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buttered Popcorn

• 16-08-2005 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Why do no cinemas in Dublin have this any more. I know UGC and the savoy both used to have it, but don't now.
    Don't know if UCI still have it or not.
    Do they, or any other cinema still have it, or will I have to continue bringing my own butter to the cinema?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭poppers

think it has to do with the cost of cleaning the seats after people wipe the butter from their fingers into the seats..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

They still do buttered popcorn in the cinema in Navan. I got it the other night and the stupid thing leaked on to my jeans and it won't come out!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

They do it in UCI Blanchardstown.. I no because i rubbed my hands off my top and got a lovely stain all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

so many obvious jokes...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

The do it in UCI Tallaght, even tho the cinema's not the best I always have to go there just for the butter. mmm!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement