Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What kind of tool is this?

Options
  • 16-08-2005 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭

Quick question: I have attached a pic of a T-bar, 3/4" to 1/2" adapter and socket. There is a manufacturer logo on the bar and adapter - what is the name of this manufacturer? Do they make decent tools?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

that make is isi and they they make some fine quality tools. you can buy them in mc quillans in blanchardstown or capel street. im a construction plant engineer and the tools i use go through some of the hardest abuse possible. some of them are isi and i find them quite good as do a lot of the other guys i work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Thanks Magician. I actually got this tool in McQuillans and it does seem like a high quality tool. I was interested in knowing the manufacturer so that i could look up more info about the manufacturer and see what other tools they produce. But so far I haven't found much info about them on the web.

Advertisement