Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW Survivor Series Tour Nov 19th & 20th in Dublin

• 16-08-2005 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Its great to see WWE now saying on their TV shows "WWE is coming back to the UK & Ireland" and not just "UK" like the used to as they thaught Dublin was in the UK which really annoyed me . Anyway

I cant wait for RAW to roll into The Point as RAW just has something about which makes it more appealing to go to than SmackDown!. I was just wondering what people are looking forward to most.

Im looking forward as always to the awsome atmosphere in The Point that is always generated when there is WWE show and also i cant wait to see "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair , Triple H & Shawn Michaels in action is going to be pretty special plus to see Kane , Angle , Cena , Y2J , and my man CARLITO , i just cant wait.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hass

Well this will be my third time seeing Cena, Carilto, Big Show and Angle in 1 year so seeing them is'nt that big dael (but Angle is awsome). HHH was class the last time Raw was here so seeing him again will be class and Flair. The last Raw was here Christian was injured and he wasn't on the smackdown tour so not seeing him at all kinda sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

yeah i think ill get my old job back in the airport in november lol! i met all the smackdown guys when they were flying out after the summer bash, carlitos hair was cool in person, missed big show and austin maybe they didnt fly with the others..was very dissapointed with tori she looked a state when she wasnt dont up and was talking to heidenrich and myestreo(****in tiny) for aaaaages asking about the draft, he wouldnt give anything up but heindenrich said all he wanted to do was stay on smackdown he said he much prefered it over raw! he was cool shook my hand when i finished talking to him and asked me my name & said he'd see me next time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for these shows?

I've been away the last few weeks and can't see anything on Ticketmaster or WWE.com, maybe i'm looking in the wrong places...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

They're on Friday, September 9th at 9am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Nailz wrote:
    They're on Friday, September 9th at 9am.

Nice one, Thanks a lot

• Advertisement
Advertisement