Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record 1 digi channel, watch another

Options
  • 16-08-2005 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

Is Sky+ the only option to record 1 channel while watching another. I live in the UK and have digital freeview. Not being able to watch one thing while taping another is driving me a bit crazy. There is often more than 1 thing on at a time that I want to watch and there is no alternative to that.

Do any dvd recorders allow you to do this or is Sky+ the only option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Either that or get a second receiver..If you have a single LNB then you would need a receiver that allows you to loop trough

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

beller b wrote:
    Either that or get a second receiver..If you have a single LNB then you would need a receiver that allows you to loop trough

he'd be better off with a dual or quad lnb, because i wouldnt recommend a loopthrough because of the 12v and 18volts to the lnb for hi and lo freq change

Advertisement