Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst storyline at the moment

• 17-08-2005 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

well, which one in your opinion is the worst

these options are the first that came to mind - anymore please share!

Which is the Worst storyline/gimmick?? 16 votes

Masterlock
    0% 0 votes
    Eddie-Rey Custody Battle
    25% 4 votes
    Cena with the Title
    43% 7 votes
    That stupid mole-thingy on Jillian's Face
    31% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Was thinkin Eddie/Rey but then i saw "the mole thing" so that got my vote. I mean wtf. That really is the stupidest most pointless thing ever and it will go no where. As least the Eddie/ Rey story is a respectable storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

I garuntee that mole will fall off - or be put on the wrong cheek - or something stupid like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the prize goes to the custody battle bull**** that is on Smackdown!

great way to not have me watch it. can they do anything right with that show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

definitly the custody battle ... what a load of bollix.

The masterlock challenge is pretty good, a nice way to build up a heel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Eddie/Rey thing imo. What a waste of airtime! The masterlock is a good segment but I think it has run it's course and it's time to see it broken or Masters wrestling more often to see if he has got what it takes.

The mole thing is just stupid though. At least it doesnt take up too much airtime.

Actually, the Diva search is probably the worst idea in the whole thing so that would get my vote if available!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Now Cena holding any title is a bad storyline, he is nothing but a joke.
    And his rapping is terrible, nobody is as bad as him.

His's even worse then Eminem "and that's bad".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ric_Flair

Nah lads your missing the worst storyline/gimmic going at the moment

Rob Conway.... that whole thing he has going on there is going no where

most the fans dont know who he even is, the silence during his enterance is deffening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

yeah but Rob Conway hasnt got a story to go with his gimmick. But yeah it does suck until he does something to convince the fans he's a heel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

what he needs to do is power bomb christy hemme

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Rob Conway isn't a gimmick it's just an atittude thats going nowere
    "He'd be better if he just changed that STUPID SONG.

• Advertisement
Advertisement