Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oddysee 2 ball steel on ebay

• 17-08-2005 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Currently bidding on a brand new steel 2 ball. Its going for 140euro brand new. They retail for 250 in Mcguirks.

I currently have a white hot no.6, had ot for a good while now, was gonig to get it regripped when this club caught my attention. Always wanted a 2 ball and this one is basically the same as the white hot version, so said id bid, theres 20 mins left wish me luck =D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Don't waste your time!

I know of so many people that have bought steel 2 balls and they have turned out to be fake. Having said that, there might be a chance that what you are buying could be genuine.

IMO you should investigate the buyer and then make a judgement

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

I may be mistaken, but I was in McGuirks in blanch yeaterday and am almost sure I saw the odysee 2 ball for 149!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

i seen these going for 140euro in golfworks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

the white hot steel two balls go for 229 in golfworks the original goes for about 140 if that's any use to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well i did some investagation.

The new steel is retailed 269 in mcgruirks and there best price is 250. Golfworks in omni are 269.

I bought mine in total for 140. And on inspection the seller has total 100% feedback.
    I doubt its a waste of my time it saved me over 100 euro, I am a very frequent ebay purcahser and i tell you you shouldnt buy any golf equipment here its a rip off. Example.

Friend of mine jsut got back from canada and this is what he bought.

Nike ignite Driver
    Nike ignite 3 and 5 fairway woods
    Callaway pro series x-16( the blue back ones)
    Titleist spin mill 56*
    White hot centre shaft no5
    New nike shoes
    Nike golf bag
    Two boxes of pro v-1

You take a rough guess at what that costs here if you bought it in McGuriks and ill tell you what he paid for it.

I'm telling you, if your not doing ebay and still buying golf stuff here id check it out its such a saving, although there is alot of clones out there the info MUST state its a clone and if it doesnt and you get a lcone your entitled to full money refund and ebay make sure you get it.

• Advertisement

Here is irish prices for that list.All these prices are from mcguirks golf site which does not include vat so these are even more expsenive then listed. And because thehre site is rubbish its hard to find prices for most of the stuff.

Nike ignite driver - €400
    Nike ignite woods - I could guess about 150-200 each
    Callaway x-16 - Rough guess would say maybe 500-600
    Titleist spin mill - This i know is 120
    White hot centre shaft - 120
    Nike shoes - 70
    Two pro v 1 boes - 70
    Nike bag - 140

Rough irish cost

I come to a total of 1720 exlcuding vat which could be another 200-300 and this price is rounded down so is much cheaper then actual price.

My mate bough all this for 1100 euro in canada =/ I remember those x-16 pro series went for 999 here at one stage =(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

=/ I remember those x-16 pro series went for 999 here at one stage =(
    i see them on ebay ireland
    buy it now is 270 i think

i have the x12 brilliant irons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

They have they odesy 2 ball 2nd hand for 100 on McGuirks but perfect condition like new and then if you ask someone on the floor about it you should get a discount 10%

like i have said that is the "old" 2-ball which i dont want. I got the new one for 140. NEW ONE. This years one, brand new, steel insert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Welcome back to boards after your spell behind bars [DM]-TheDOC-

• Advertisement

hehe thanks.....

Advertisement