Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Frogs

• 17-08-2005 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi are Hb fat frogs still available? Ive just woke up with a craving for one . I havent seen them for about 3 month, maybe its just my area, I hope so I was well happy when they brought them back after all them years. please dont say theyve gone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im hoping someone replys saying they had one recently!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 snax

Dude i kno exactly wat u mean!! wat is with all the cheap cr@ppy ice pops they're comin out with these days?!! hmmm i hav seen them tho-only some shops sell those addictiv fat frogs but i do kno ye can straight to the wholesaler and buy like boxes of em dirt cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Did anyone notice how they rounded the top of Loop-the-loops so that you get less? Plusthey're a bit smaller overall than before. CHEAP BASTARDS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

snax wrote:
    -only some shops sell those addictiv fat frogs but i do kno ye can straight to the wholesaler and buy like boxes of em dirt cheap!

That may be the best recomendation Ive ever had on this boards.ie thing. Glad they still sell them but maybe not for long if only a few shops sell them. I told the shop keeper did he have any and he gave me the weirdest look ever. I want hb to bring sparklers back, the pear ones they were only like 10p. Not any of the ****e out, altough I do like coke calipos. What were the fat frogs ads on tele like when they were bringing the back I never saw the?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

Anima wrote:
    Did anyone notice how they rounded the top of Loop-the-loops so that you get less? Plusthey're a bit smaller overall than before. CHEAP BASTARDS.

i noticed that and was very, very disappointed in them. they're waaay smaller now! like, wtf?! that means you get less yellow bit which is the best part!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

i don't know bout anyone else but round where i live they sell Fat Frogs in all the spars etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

curliq wrote:
    i don't know bout anyone else but round where i live they sell Fat Frogs in all the spars etc.

You can get Fat Frogs all over the gaff. Never stopped them as far as I remember.

Great for my budget student lunches when it's hot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

bring back the classics remember you used to be able to get a little pot of vanilla ice cream.

bring back the classics remember you used to be able to get a little pot of vanilla ice cream.

Ben and Jerry's still do them I believe.. Although they're in the region of 2 euro per tiny pot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yeah b&j are nice but your right the pot is to small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Mmmmmm Fat Frogs......
    Mmmmmmmm Ben & Jerry's........

*me looks for ice-cream in freezer*

How much is Ben & Jerry's these days? I remember when they were about 4euro or something. The price keeps rising and the last I saw was 6euro? :eek:
    That's a rip off!

• Advertisement

How much is Ben & Jerry's these days? I remember when they were about 4euro or something. The price keeps rising and the last I saw was 6euro? :eek:
    That's a rip off!

We're charged extortionate prices for it. Wee tubs are about 2 euros but the larger tubs retail for about 6euro, although I think I've seen them for more. Cheapest was about 6 now that I think about it.

Probably works out cheaper per volume of ice cream than some of the stuff we pay for though. 1.60 for a Maltesers one pour une example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

They're on special offer in my super valu(maybe others) for 3 euro, thats 1/2 price!

djmarkus wrote:
    They're on special offer in my super valu(maybe others) for 3 euro, thats 1/2 price!

Which one man?

/Empties golf clubs out of car boot.

ben and jerry's

djmarkus wrote:
    ben and jerry's

Which Supervalu I meant?

I hope this is a nationwide deal but I don't want to miss the chance to pick up some quality ice cream at such a reasonable price.

clones, co.monaghan, bagged two, mm.... weight gain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement