Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harmless?

• 17-08-2005 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi, just a quick question. I’ve been going put with my bf for nearly two years so we’re obviously very close and he knows my friends well. We were out the other night and he was a bit drunk and was what I would describe as, flirting with my friend, teasing her all the time and stuff…what’s the deal?? I found it kind of annoying!! He doesn’t do it all the time and its not really full on but still! I dunno, maybe I do it too or maybe I was just in an over sensitive mood…should I bother saying it to him or will I just let it go?
    Thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

if it bothers you then you should say something just say it makes you uncomfortable or your not even sure he was aware that he was doing just don't blow it all out of proportion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Seoige

Maybe if it happens again I'll say something like that to him afterwards. Sounds like a sensible option!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

its completely your decision
    it could very well be nothing, your imagination running wild with a few drinks on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Seoige

Could be it, paranoia setting in! I hadnt had a great night and the drink had made me feel miserable rather than giddy like I usually get...was probably a combination of factors. Anyway, will try not to dwell on it too much :) Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

For now, forget about it.

If it happens again and it bothers you again, then talk about it. It probably is harmless fun to his mind (and if anything one can flirt more outrageously with people you've no notion of doing anything else with - there's no risk of going too far and blowing your chances with them, since you don't care for those chances anyway) but you might need to hear that from him and get an idea of what each other's limits are in this regard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement