Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summerslam results (spoilers)

• 17-08-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Not really a spoiler although some of this may contain some small spoilers. anyway whats your opinion of these matches????

Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels
    Winner: Shawn Michaels.
    Gonna go for Michaels to win. And then michaels will go on to fight Ric flair.

Cena vs. Jericho
    Winner: John Cena
    Cena has to win this cuz this is one of Jerichos last matches with the wwe.

Batista vs. JBL
    Winner: Batista
    Tough one because I dont really know where wwe are going with this angle. Gonna stick with Batista cuz everyone is happy with him backstage at the moment.

Matt Hardy vs. Edge
    winner: Edge
    Edge will win with interference by lita or something stupid like that.

Taker vs. Orton
    Winner: Orton
    Although I think taker should win this. I think Orton was supposed to win at mania but was injured so now they'll continue with the old storyline. Dam them.

Angle vs. Eugene
    Winner: Angle
    Go away and die Eugene and stop wasting Kurt angles time.

Rey vs. Eddie
    Winner: Rey
    I hope that little bastard Dominic falls from a ladder and breaks his little stupid neck.

Orlando Jordon vs. Chris benoit.
    Winner: Benoit
    Cuz i Want benoit to win

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Winner: Michaels.
    A toss up here I think, but Ive a feeling Michaels might be given the win, make him top heel to fight with cena for a while.

Cena vs. Jericho
    Yeah, heard Jericho's taking a break for a while .. so cena. (unless they're trying to trick us all and give us a surprise win)

Batista vs. JBL
    Figure they're trying to build up the belts more, so will keep it around batista for a while longer.

Matt Hardy vs. Edge
    winner: Matt Hardy
    Hardy to win, I figure they'll try to build on his momentum and push him higher up the card.

Taker vs. Orton
    Orton to win and then feud with batista.

Angle vs. Eugene
    Angle to get back his medals

Rey vs. Eddie
    Winner: Eddie
    He's gotta beat him at some stage, either way, I hope they end this angle.

Could go either way, wwe may want to keep building up Jordan, but hopefully benoit will win .... too good to be without a belt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

nevisgod wrote:
    I hope that little bastard Dominic falls from a ladder and breaks his little stupid neck.

Probavly a stupid question but is the Dominick yoke a storyline or is it realty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Winner: Shawn Michaels.
    It would just not be realistic to have Hogan winning this one.

Cena vs. Jericho
    Not sure who I dislike the most, but I think Cena will win this one and loose the title at Survivor Series against someone else....

Batista vs. JBL
    I like both, but I think Batista is going to win to face Orton at Survivor Series and lose the title against him.

Matt Hardy vs. Edge
    winner: Edge
    Edge to win and start a 2/3 months feud

Taker vs. Orton
    Orton to win and face Batista at Survivor Series and win the title.

Angle vs. Eugene
    Kurt, no questions....but if they want the feud to continue (hopefully not), then Eugene to win

Rey vs. Eddie
    Winner: Eddie
    Eddie just because nobody is expecting it, the Dominique will end up with Rey anyway.

Don't really care about this match, but Benoit has to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

andyman wrote:
    Probavly a stupid question but is the Dominick yoke a storyline or is it realty?

Storyline obviously, a crappy one, but a storyline nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hogan vs Michaels

Winner: Michaels. Hogan has put over Angle in the past and it's HBK's turn.

Cena vs Jericho

Winner: Cena. Especially since they're advertising Angle v Cena at Unforgiven!

Batista v JBL

Winner: Batista to pin JBL.

Matt Hardy vs Edge

Winner: No contest. I don't expect a winner as I see the storyline continuing.

Taker v Orton

Winner: Orton to win and go on to face Batista. Hopefully he won't win cleanly.

Angle v Eugene

Winner: Angle to make Eugene tap.

Rey v Eddie

Winner: Rey to win which will hopefully end the storyline

Orlando Jordan v Chris Benoit

Winner: Benoit to win as they've got nothing else for him unfortunately.

Rumour has it Brock will be at Summerslam. Possibly interfering in Batista v JBL?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

Hogan vs Michaels:

Winner has to be Hulk Hogan, as HBK got the upper hand on him on this weeks Raw, plus putting Hogan in a sharp shooter to mock Bret Hart in Canada. This one is really Hogan's plus we should see HBK go back to being a face............

Cena vs Jericho:

Well this one is Cena's as it's a knowing fact that Jericho is taking a break after SummerSlam as he is touring with his band, so we should see a good by Jericho the next night on Raw, might do some kind of injury angle.

Batista v JBL:

Batista to win and please pull out a good match, Eddie Gurrero is talked about to face Batista next!

Matt Hardy vs Edge:

Should be a good match, can see lita getting involved, can't see this ending the fued, Matt to come out on top?

Taker v Orton:

Orton to win, as Taker had the win at mania 21.

Angle v Eugene:

Winner: Angle to make Eugene tap dance.

Rey v Eddie:

Rey to win, should be an interesting match with the ladder, lets hope they can pull something out of the air for this one?

Orlando Jordan v Chris Benoit:

Benoit to win, they have built a good chase for this so it makes it look like its worth something, boy haven't Benoit & Guerreo fallen back from been contenders for the world title?

Yes it would be nice to see Brock Lesnar run in and nail Batista? or Bret Hart putting HBK in a sharp shooter? but that is here or there.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

what would be cool though, is if val venis got involved with the matt hardy v edge fight ... what with him being edge's brother in law and all. (or is edge divorced already?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I don't think they'er divoced, but that would be pretty damn cool now, would'ent it!

Advertisement