Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Damn It!!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2005 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

ive been trying all week to get my pistol badges, last night i killed 18 people with the pistol 18!!!!

thats what you need for the expert badge, yet it wont even give me my basic badge......

ive never gotten the transport badge either, even though i have many times played as the pilot in a blackhawk....

ive never gotten my ordinance badge, even though i got 34 kills with mines on a 64 man strike at karkand game.....

sigh...

i dread to even try for the knife badges.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

jaggeh wrote:
    ive been trying all week to get my pistol badges, last night i killed 18 people with the pistol 18!!!!

thats what you need for the expert badge, yet it wont even give me my basic badge......

ive never gotten the transport badge either, even though i have many times played as the pilot in a blackhawk....

ive never gotten my ordinance badge, even though i got 34 kills with mines on a 64 man strike at karkand game.....

sigh...

I dont even bother with badges.....just get onto a good server and have a good game(when I get da chance cause of work the last while) and if I get a badge then great...if not then I dont care.....havent even a clue what badges I have got to be serious!! should have one for Commander whore thou! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Were you playing on ranked servers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

jaggeh wrote:

sigh...

What tactics did you use to get those kills with pistols and mines?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

mines
    play on MEC side, start at nearest flag, put 2 in a diagonal line from the tree beside thewreckage to the near side of the pipes. that way whatever hits them wont take out both and you have a better chance of hitting a second vehicle.

put two mines in the same config on the far side of that block, this normally gets the tank that tries to do an end run past the first flag.

my last mine i put at the top of the hill heading towards the northwest flag, you know where a hummer can sneak in behind the house.
    in the first 5 minutes i took out the tank, an apc and 2 hummers.... total of 10 kills....
    after that the team were being pushed back so i started dropping mines in random areas that i knew they would pass through to hit our remaining flags (like the water by the bridge which i had a spec ops blow up)

i got the pistol kills on 64 man gulf of oman, ground assaulting the front 4 bases as MEC, take assault class soften up the targets with burst fire from the m16, then finish them with pistol snipes. during an assault theres usually a wealth of targets. if anyone gets too close or you are in danger just use the grenades..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Be a real man and charge at people with the pistol taking headshots :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Continuing on the god damn it theme:

I get autokicked from a server because too many retards keep driving over my anti tank mines? ffs. Was having a brilliant round there too on gulf of oman.

finally got my pistol badges, 64 man karkand last night with ][ceman and his crew
    got basic and veteran at the same time. that just leaves knife, ordinance and transport and i have each basic badge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Well i'll be on tonight again, and ordinance shouldn't be a problem. We'll find a Strike at Karkand map, go MEC, get behind the enemy line, and lay a LOT of C4 all around it.

You can go commander and do a scan. When you've enough people around the spawn, detonate :D Ordinance badge in 1 click :D

Knives you need a different map for that. You're better in sharqi peninsula. It's not just a head on. You can get around behind people there.

And transport we can get on anything really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

thats just evil

can i take part? :D

in case anyone is wondering driver ability points are gained by having a full transport, fly a bit then land get everyone to jump out then jump back in.

oh and ][ceman
    Expert Pistol Combat Badge
    · 100 Global Pistol Kills
    · 18 Pistol Kills in 1 Round

• Advertisement

http://ubar.bf2s.com/badges.php

Take look down to pistol. That's true for knife, but not for pistol. Would love to know where you got that from though.

Hope to get my veteran Chopper this weekend too :)

*EDIT* Actually now that you've mentioned it, I might push to get my veteran knife badge, and veteran ordinance as well this weekend.

I have about 13 kills to go for knife (need 7 of those in 1 round), and about 310+ kills with ordinance - under 200 to go (23 in 1 round). I probably have more, but the stats haven't updated for a couple of days.

It still says i'm on 27,400 points, where i'm clear over 28k now.

you need to meet the global requirement before going for the round requirement, so you need the 50 kills before you enter the round to get 7 in 1 round.

how many teamkills you on? ;)

About 750. I'll probably reach 1000 soon enough.

Annoying thing is, apart from my current dose of the flu making me lose the bap with most people and TKing (about 20 max) in the last week, the rest of those TKs are from people jumping infront of cars, standing on a runway while taking off, accidentally SLIGHTLY turning the tail on my, and from people running over mines - or, the one I hate the absolute most, and the reason why my TKs are soooooo high - someone kamikazi'ing me and I get +5 TKs in the blackhawk.

Advertisement