Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pwned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I still can't get over this ninjalooting:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=4568

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

WoW isn't for girls.

.logic.

logic1 wrote:
    WoW isn't for girls.

Watch out or I'll ban you for-e-var.

koneko wrote:
    Watch out or I'll ban you for-e-var.

What does that last bit mean? Is it German or something?

.logic.

On topic or be quiet, angry man.

• Advertisement

koneko wrote:

Why am I the angry one? You're always with the ban stick. LOLLL THAT GUYS MUM WAS CRAZY HE GOT SO OWNED.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

logic1 wrote:
    LOLLL THAT GUYS MUM WAS CRAZY HE GOT SO OWNED.

From my own experience of mothers, this is a perfectly normal and sane thing for them to do. Don't tell me she never embarassed the crap out of you in front of your mates? (if any mothers read this then I'm sure they'll back me up!)

Still it is extremely funny and I'm sure he'll thank her in the end after all he is famous now! (in a nerdy sort of way anyway)

Chavster wrote:
    From my own experience of mothers, this is a perfectly normal and sane thing for them to do. Don't tell me she never embarassed the crap out of you in front of your mates? (if any mothers read this then I'm sure they'll back me up!)

Still it is extremely funny and I'm sure he'll thank her in the end after all he is famous now! (in a nerdy sort of way anyway)

Sarcasm can often be denoted by capital letters and excessive "lol's". I'm not sure if I can make it any clearer. Perhaps I'll use <SARCASM ALERT> tags next time but this may ruin the rather obvious effect.

My mother never embarrassed me.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Angry_Man

koneko wrote:

Did somebody say something about me? My ears are burning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

that's funny

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I don't get it really.. Nothing says anything about it being his mother?

Off topic: you home again logic? i'll be back soon to spam you with whispers about stuff >_<

DRakE wrote:
    Off topic: you home again logic? i'll be back soon to spam you with whispers about stuff >_<

I certainly am, spam me hard baby. Btw couldnt answer your msg while in the states cause I forgot my phone charger SAD FACE.

.logic.

CRYING OUT LOUD :(

Here, if you're still tailoring make me some runecloth bagz! Or farm me some travellers backpacks, good game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

HAHA ALAN GUESS WHO HIT UP THE TRAVELLERS BACKPACK IN ULDAMAN NINJA NINJA WHOOOOT!

Also, come back to WoW NOW.

And that guys mother pwned him too.

You deserve it, I've never seen someone play for so long and not level past 40 ;)

Advertisement