Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microphone / Headset ?

Options
  • 17-08-2005 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Any reccomendations for a microphone / headset ?, or what do ou guys use. I've not use voice comms before and am kind losing out on BF2 without it.

Can I just add a mic and use my 5.1 for sound of do I need a headset ?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

I use these, great headset with rich sound quality

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yup what he said,ive had two sets of the highly rated plantronics audio 90s but these sennheisers are far superior than anything ive ever used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

those are what i use, although ive busted mine up so bad im going to have to get another set. one word of advice, the hard plastic where the mic is isnt very strong, a bit of duct tape and yer laughing. otherwise it easily snaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

aye. I broke mine too. I use a pair of sennheiser 285s for regular gaming though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

kinkstr wrote:
    I use these, great headset with rich sound quality

and they are made in Tullamore !! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

I just got a headset today its a logitech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I have the logitech USB 30...

had it a year now and its great...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Drapper wrote:
    and they are made in Tullamore !! ;-)
    And they can often be picked up in back street markets in and around tullamore for about a fiver. I got 3 pairs of headphones(new, in boxes) worth 200 each for a fiver each at a market. :)

I remember someone telling me how they went to hong kongs finest technical gadgetry sales district and bought a pair of their best headphones for several hundred dollars.
    On returning home, he opened the box and read "made in tullamore" written inside.
    Or something to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    And they can often be picked up in back street markets in and around tullamore for about a fiver. I got 3 pairs of headphones(new, in boxes) worth 200 each for a fiver each at a market. :)

I remember someone telling me how they went to hong kongs finest technical gadgetry sales district and bought a pair of their best headphones for several hundred dollars.
    On returning home, he opened the box and read "made in tullamore" written inside.
    Or something to that effect.

lol, that why they have offaly good sound !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Sennheiser pc 150's like the good man linked to above

• Advertisement
Advertisement