Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoe size help

• 17-08-2005 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm a man with size 13/14 feet and i cant get half decent shoes/runners in ireland.
    I've bought pairs when in America in the past but as i havent been there in 12 months i desperately need to find some on the web.
    My problem is ive found them on US site but they dont deliver abroad or accept foreign credit cards.
    I've been browsing the web for days but with no luck - I'd really appreciate some help.
    I'm looking for a suede/honey coloured vans or just even a presentable adidas runner.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

I'm a man with size 13/14 feet and i cant get half decent shoes/runners in ireland.
    I've bought pairs when in America in the past but as i havent been there in .

There's been a fair few threads on getting large size shoes in the past. I'm a 12, so sometimes thay can be got in the 'normal' ranges. The best places in Dublin are Arnotts and Heathers (it's on the quays)

Maybe my feet are odd too, but I feel you'd really be taking a chance buying o the web that they'd fit comfortably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Borzoi wrote:
    There's been a fair few threads on getting large size shoes in the past. I'm a 12, so sometimes thay can be got in the 'normal' ranges. The best places in Dublin are Arnotts and Heathers (it's on the quays)

Maybe my feet are odd too, but I feel you'd really be taking a chance buying o the web that they'd fit comfortably

Heathers has shut down, Im a size 14/15 and I find it a pain but sometimes you get them. I find Arnotts is good and Clarkes on O Connell Street. Clarkes do quite a large 13 1/2 that sometimes fits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

joejoem wrote:
    Heathers has shut down, .

Really, blast. I've found Clarkes range of large sizes is a little limited.

Anyway I found a new place - Pavers (I think), it's in the Rathdowney, Outlet Mall in the midlands - very good selection of 12 and 13+, particularly boots. Not usually brands though but I bought a decent pair of boots today for €60

Advertisement