Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dive gear for sale (brand new!)

Options
  • 17-08-2005 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

I have the follwoing items available:

1) 1 x ScubaPro Everflex dive suit 7mm Large - €270

2) 1 x ScubaPro Everflex dive vest with hood 5mm Large - €100

3) Cressi dive gloves - free with suit / hood or €20

4) Cressi ProLight Dive Fins - €100

5) Cressi booties 3.5mm - free with suit / hood or €30

6) SUUNTO Mosquito dive computer. - €330 (still in box / with manual / guarantee)

7) Glide 500 BCD + MK16 regulator (R290)/ octopus, dive gauges, extra reg. hose etc. - €700

All items used TWICE so they're as new.

Unfortunately I cannot take part in the sport anymore.

Any interested buyers please send me a message (This is a a good deal! ).

I am open to suggestions as long as they are serious :D

GP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Any Cylinders for sale, i know you havent them listed,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ronanm98

Would you take €200 for the Suunto Mosquito, that's about what they retailing for on Ebay - used. I can buy them with postage for €270 at go-dive, derby.

Thanks

ronanm98 wrote:
    Would you take €200 for the Suunto Mosquito, that's about what they retailing for on Ebay - used. I can buy them with postage for €270 at go-dive, derby.

Thanks

:D No chance. As I said it's been used twice only so it's been used for 1 hour in total. Seems to me like the SUUNTO is being sold by Go-Dive for 193pounds (283euro) and that's to Mainland UK deliveries so to here will be at LEAST another 10-20 pounds to Ireland. You're looking at over 300 euro excluding any insurance / registered post.

still have items for sale if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

GP wrote:
    7) Glide 500 BCD + MK16 regulator (R290)/ octopus, dive gauges, extra reg. hose etc. - €700

Can you give details on the octopus dive gauges and extra reg? €700 seems pricey for as new gear.

Evil Phil wrote:
    Can you give details on the octopus dive gauges and extra reg? €700 seems pricey for as new gear.

You do know it's for BOTH the BCD Jacket AND Regulator / Octopus / Gauge etc??

As new, as in used twice. so all gear was used for 55minutes. That's pretty new. New gear of the same quality is going for 850.

I am also including Cressi gloves and boots and dive knife + five torch for free with the BCD / Reg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

It's a lot for a second hand Glide 500, MK16 + 290. That's why I was asking about the rest of the gear, I wanted to see what pushed the price up.

Glidde500 BDC
    MK16/R290 Regulator
    R290 Octopus
    Compact Twin Console
    Extra high pressure hose.

the cheapest packages are the ones that include the MK2 which is no comaprison andthose start at 650.

Not sure how 150-200 euro off the new price of similar combination is deemed expensive but that's the price. I don't have to sell the stuff. It's just lying in my bag and want someone to get some use out of it at a reasonable price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

Hey!

I see this is an old thread... But is that computer still around by any chance? :) Would be interested....

• Advertisement

it is but at this stage I have decide to keep it. It's all brand new and for what people will offer it's not worth selling it.

Will hang on to it for future use.

Advertisement