Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New servers up!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Looks like fun. I guess I'll reconsider starting an alt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

koneko wrote:
    Looks like fun. I guess I'll reconsider starting an alt there.

I think Ill give it a miss too.

285 min queue??

And newbie areas as crowded as IronForge?

Dont think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'll be rolling an alliance there if anyone is interested. Well I'll be rolling one in about 3 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

dam thats some queue :eek:

guess i wont be starting up an alt there tonight

was planning on going alliance this time aswell..will post his name when i set him up

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

If you read the forums youll know they have only opened 1/4 of the server if not less, they dont want a flood of people in, they will be opening the cap up slightly every day for the next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Is this the new PVP-RP server?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

HAHAHA I bet all my money that everyone in the Undead newbie area was a rogue and was alliance on a different server ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

If you read the forums youll know they have only opened 1/4 of the server if not less, they dont want a flood of people in, they will be opening the cap up slightly every day for the next week.

i sure hope so otherwise my undead rogue (gankey) wont be able level

Advertisement