Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squad Bug

Options
  • 17-08-2005 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever come across this bug before:

I was playing on the TiG 64 player server, and i joined a one man squad, After a few minutes my Squad leader left, And i though i'd get promoted, but instead i remained at squad member status.
    I checked the squad menu and i was the only person on the squad, i couldn't leave the squad, and neither did i have access to the Squad leader Commands like "request artillary".

Once the round was over, and the sides were swapped things went back to normal, but it was an annoyance to be forced to be play like a lone wolf for an entire round.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

leave the squad, it auto-destroys, then click create new

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Funnily enough the only place I have ever heard of this problem was also on the TiG server when I played them in a match last week.

Best ask on the TiG forums rather then here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

jaggeh wrote:
    leave the squad, it auto-destroys, then click create new

I tried but the button didn't seem to want to work.

*shrugs*

weird

Advertisement