Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post wh00T!

Options
  • 17-08-2005 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

+1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He's done it again!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And how!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

mike65 wrote:
    He's done it again!

Mike.
    Our first conspiracy? Psychic first-posting powers endowing by CIA-loving aliens in exchange for the ark of the covenant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well I've long since wondered about Gordons ability to trump all in the first post wh00tage stakes, clearly it suggests either he is in fact Cloud or that Gordons got some sort of software crack which alerts him to a change in the boards matrix.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Ah ha your all plotting to kill him aint ya! I know what it is hes part of the group that implanted us all with radio recivers! They cal themselves the Administrati.. There everywhere i tell you! Everywhere! Oh how I am going to enjoy this place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

indeed

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

My guess would be that he's just going through the forum numbers, starting at the last known one. Not a very good theory though, it doesn't explain why he missed http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=578 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I'm Surprised Angry fox hasn't seen this mark my words he'll be on here with his wild Jesus was an alien conspiracy theory and that we're all ailen/human hibreds... wait and see, wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

27th post! w00t!

*dons tinfoil hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

trishw78 wrote:
    I'm Surprised Angry fox hasn't seen this mark my words he'll be on here with his wild Jesus was an alien conspiracy theory and that we're all ailen/human hibreds... wait and see, wait and see.

Jesus wasint a alien/human hybrid, he was just a guy who could do a few magic tricks to impress the ladies, but its strange that all his followers were men, and they all had long well combed hair???

Maken me sound like a scientologist, they only alien/human hybrid i ever saw was Jordon and George Bush, i tell ye all now, some strange sh*t has happend when he has been in power.

Whos going to be the first to start a thread about "Who shot JFK"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fantastic idea for a forum tbh.

/me starts tape recorder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Gordon is the first-post king - is that a conspiracy in itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

OFDM wrote:
    Gordon is the first-post king - is that a conspiracy in itself?

He could be conspiring with the Illuminati.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement