Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem cancels Slane concert

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

poor wittle diddums!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

rb_ie wrote:
    I know what ya mean, it would have been great.....oh well, electric picnic is coming up so at least that'll get some of the knackers out of Dublin for a few days :D

Eh, if you bothered to look at the line up for the electric picnic you'd see it's not something that attracts knackers at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

My cousin is distraught about the cancellation...anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

weemcd wrote:
    Abort operation darwinist cleansing.

I REPEAT, ABORT!

LOL , all those poor skangers, can you picture a skanger crying with his mates ??? ohh priceless:)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

My cousin is distraught about the cancellation...anyone else?

(Points finger and laughs ) bah ha ha ha ha !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

evad_lhorg wrote:
    hate that ticketmaster!

Trust me, the poor folks working on the ticketmaster phones hate it a lot more than you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Blisterman wrote:
    You people are assholes.

Youre right. What defines a scumbag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭KnowItAll

It's good to see it's being called off. Anyway, I thought only quality music is played in Slane :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Youre right. What defines a scumbag?

someone that listens to eminem....clearly :)

pitty its cancelled...i wanted to get down like a clown ch...ch...charlie brown

thug4life and all, fo sho - dawg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I was looking foward to going to Dublin that day to enjoy a scumbag free day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

uncocks his "scobe-boom-stick" and puts its away for another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Think of all the drugs that were sold, grannies handbags nabbed, car stereos robbed, mobile phones flogged just to get the price of the tickets in the first place??? Senseless crime in the first degree. We can blame that peroxide headed, microphone deepthroating, jabber jawed knobend for the increase in crime on our fair isle.

Advertisement