Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards really slow?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Seems pretty quick today, not sure if anything was done or if it's just that the schools are gone back. Thumbs up anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Ah, but soon, the colleges will all be back, this will light up, and it'll be just as bad.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

New servers are being requisitioned. Cross your fingers that they do the trick.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

But has something been done in the past 24 hours? Its speeded up quite a bit aside from the odd page...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I tweaked some more stuff last night. Still deathly slow during the day :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

So when are the upgrades going ahead??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I've found the whole site to be twice as fast as the previous week or two today, the tweaks must have done some good.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Regi wrote:
    I tweaked some more stuff last night. Still deathly slow during the day :(
    Yes... tweaked ¬_¬

*cough* restarted Apache *cough*

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

It was all my fault...
    I'm sorry frown.gif

RopeDrinks%20Amazing%20Bikination.gif

Well, maybe not biggrin.gif

Advertisement