Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27/8/05 12:00 St. Stephens Green

Options
  • 17-08-2005 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

This is the big one. CTYIzens from both sessions are welcome, and any staff who can get in as well.

Also, Recordings of the talent show will be sold and Kevin is taking preorders for the film discs. So bring your wallet and your name!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lzam

Does anyone know of any reunions before the big 27th one coz i might not be able to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Try the reunion announcements thread...not sure where that is nowadays though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Eh, I...will be at the reunion. :cool: Ah jeez, I'm the stealthiest...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Heh, there's still a CTYI forum, we can have random chat there.

Looks like I may not be able to make the 27th....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

But, I looked and.....EDIT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

yay for big reunions!!
    i can't wait til the Dublin one... how much is Kevin charging for DVD's of the Talent Show (Session 2)? Doea anyone out there know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

can i come?

or do i now count as a paedo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I hope you can come matt, hehehe INNUENDO!

You big paedo you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

yay for big reunions!!
    i can't wait til the Dublin one... how much is Kevin charging for DVD's of the Talent Show (Session 2)? Doea anyone out there know?!

Its six euro per disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

can i come?

or do i now count as a paedo?
    [affectionate tone]Oh,Matt you have always been a paedo to us![/affectionate tone]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh, yeah...

"w00t! I'm seventeen now... Crap! That means I can't have sex with anyone under seventeen anymore!"
    "Um... Matthew dear? You could *never* have sex with anyone under seventeen!"

Good times... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

oh yeah memories

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Ok, I have something to announce about this reunion...
    On the 27th it so happens that one of the coolest bands are playing in town.
    The band is called Stone Ocean and will be playing a giant open-air free gig outside the central bank. It's starting around noon so if people have a spare moment during the reunion just wander on down and show your undying support. This band rock to no end and I'm not just being biased here (although the drummer is the one who taught me and he's a ****-hot drummer!).
    Am not just plugging a gig here, this seems like a big nerdy thing to do. Like, there's always something funky about reunions. Last year, it was the crazy Jesus people. This year there's a free gig going on!
    Feel free to show support!!

Hot drummer you say?

It's strange that you remember the freaky Jesus people over the FREE ICECREAM!

There was free ice-cream??? That explains alot...
    I didn't say 'hot' I said ****-hot, sorry s*h*i*t-hot as in insanely talent, not sexually attractive. Seriously though, he is AMAZINGLY talented. Plus, when they gey famous everyone can be like, "I saw them for free!"
    Come on, since when has a free gig been a bad idea??? *puppydog eyes*

Aww...I was hoping I'd FINALLY get to see a hot drummer.

Excuuuuuse me....?
    You had myself and Pierce on campus for three weeks, how much more do you want??? It's not our fault you didn't take advantage of the opportunity :p

Nono, I said hot drummers.

Ooooh Burn :p

• Advertisement

Oooh, oh no you diiiidn't girlfreeeeend!!! *que head-lolling*
    You big ho, you wouldn't know a hot drummer if their cloths were nearly ripped off in front of you, which mine was (stupid Emily)!!! :D

...see, that I don't remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Liz!!! Not able to manage the 27th??!! What will we do without you??

Not be arrested, probably... *grimaces*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Just wondering, how many other Session 1ers shall be there on Saturday? (Not that all of ye Session 2ers aren't great but I don't know ye all that well)

:eek: Are you trying to insult me today??? Any time Emily was near me she either pulled up my skirt or pulled down my top...Sometimes, if she was multitasking she'd do both at the same time...
    Gah, I have no broadband so must leave the net... Till the next time mi'dear!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dirtydancer

Adesina wrote:
    Just wondering, how many other Session 1ers shall be there on Saturday? (Not that all of ye Session 2ers aren't great but I don't know ye all that well)

As far as i know, loads of people from session 1 will be there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 QueenOfTheQuad

Just logging on to say that I'll be around on sat. Roll call is at 12.00 which means everyone in RA groups at 11.55. Ill be on the 8.30 Aircoach from Cashel so if you see me pretend you don't know me I know I will (only messing)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Bertie i'm not wearing my f*cking name tag :P

Oh Noes! Bertie will be there and I cant go! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

As far as i know, loads of people from session 1 will be there! :)

Brilliant! I can't wait to see everyone. :D

Advertisement