Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27/8/05 12:00 St. Stephens Green

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Adesina wrote:
    Brilliant! I can't wait to see everyone. :D

ja there will. you should e-mail/text everyone you knew about it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

carlowboy wrote:
    ja there will. you should e-mail/text everyone you knew about it anyway

I have emailed some people, just not all of them and I was wondering how many others will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Just logging on to say that I'll be around on sat. Roll call is at 12.00 which means everyone in RA groups at 11.55. Ill be on the 8.30 Aircoach from Cashel so if you see me pretend you don't know me I know I will (only messing)

I hope you kept that kiss I gave you for the occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Just logging on to say that I'll be around on sat. Roll call is at 12.00 which means everyone in RA groups at 11.55. Ill be on the 8.30 Aircoach from Cashel so if you see me pretend you don't know me I know I will (only messing)
    You'd better keep your promise of
    Goys, the drinks are on me all day
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

:eek: Are you trying to insult me today??? Any time Emily was near me she either pulled up my skirt or pulled down my top...Sometimes, if she was multitasking she'd do both at the same time...
    Hah, and now I can do both IN PUBLIC, since I'm definitely coming to le reunion. It'd hardly be worth the train journey if Dublin didn't get to see your boobs or knickers :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mammy

Just so ye know, a load of the RAs (like, about 10) from session 1 and session 2 are coming up for the reunion this Saturday. Can't wait to see ye all! And Kevin, I better be getting a free DVD given that you recorded my first RA meeting (which totally freaked me out) and many other moments of awkwardness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Raphael wrote:
    Nono, I said hot drummers.

Sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Mammy wrote:
    Just so ye know, a load of the RAs (like, about 10) from session 1 and session 2 are coming up for the reunion this Saturday. Can't wait to see ye all! And Kevin, I better be getting a free DVD given that you recorded my first RA meeting (which totally freaked me out) and many other moments of awkwardness!

Do you know if Grace is coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Woo! We can stalk the RAs.....just like Bish last year...good times

Note to anyone planning on using the train on Saturday morning: Most trains are already sold out due to O2 in the park so you might want to book your ticket as soon as possible if you do want to go on the train. I know for a fact that the Waterford trains will be booked out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*ahem* I would like to formally anounce that I will be there this Saturday.

*\o
    o/*
    *\o/*

good, and hello for the second time today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hello to you too for the second time today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mammy

Adesina wrote:
    Do you know if Grace is coming?

No, 'fraid she's in sunny Italia at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Mammy wrote:
    And Kevin, I better be getting a free DVD given that you recorded my first RA meeting (which totally freaked me out) and many other moments of awkwardness!
    Alright, I'll send you a free one when I get them but I'll need your Cambridge address on Saturday. All these freebies are dangerously eating away at my break-even margin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

carlowboy wrote:
    Note to anyone planning on using the train on Saturday morning: Most trains are already sold out due to O2 in the park so you might want to book your ticket as soon as possible if you do want to go on the train. I know for a fact that the Waterford trains will be booked out

Thanks for the tip

The bus I'm after getting went left at 07:45 in Carlow and I thought it would arrive at 10:30. I soon found out that it was an express bus and they would not be stopping on the way....... I've arrived here in Dublin at 09:15 and am killing time, here in an internet café until 12! T is for Talented!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I should be down around 11, mabye a little later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

May I ask what part of Stephen's Green it's in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

That was like the best reunion ever...
    Did anyone else think so?
    I had forgotten how funny Bobert was. What were people's highlights?
    Mine was definitely the busker singin street spirit with everyone lyin around him on Grafton street with their hands in the air. Good times!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

J Campion wrote:
    That was like the best reunion ever...
    Did anyone else think so?

Of course, Pizza hut was so funny...all the stories..impressions..doing brysons clap in pizza hut..

J Campion wrote:
    What were people's highlights?
    Mine was definitely the busker singin street spirit with everyone lyin around him on Grafton street with their hands in the air. Good times!
    wasn't it a brilliant idea to get street spirit guy down to the reunion!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

J Campion wrote:
    What were people's highlights?

Well that was fantastic but the funniest thing (ever) for me was seeing Conor (a commuter from my class) "donate" Mr Bumbles (a giant toy ladybird, with wheels) to a trio of buskers on Grafton Street. He just put it in their guitar case and walked off. The looks on their faces were priceless... they were completely stunned and froze for about a minute... ahh, memories... What a great reunion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Martin and John giving people M&M's in the street was hilarious! Street Spirit was classic as well, some woman called us misguided souls. Happy Days

Campion to charity girl- "Get off the mulch!"

Good days, good days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Yeah, only then she got all defensive and I thought she was goin to cry. Ah I love inside jokes that - to use Bobert's tactful term - "thick" (i.e. non-CTYI) people don't understand! :)

Speaking of which, Bobert telling the people in Pizza Hut they were thick was pretty damn funny! So was Amanda and Alana shouting Bobert at John and watching him jumping up and down looking for him!

Outcast wrote:
    Speaking of which, Bobert telling the people in Pizza Hut they were thick was pretty damn funny! So was Amanda and Alana shouting Bobert at John and watching him jumping up and down looking for him!

and John nearly tackling Bobert to the ground when he eventually arrived

carlowboy wrote:
    Campion to charity girl- "Get off the mulch!"

Good days, good days
    o my god, charity girls face, she was sooo confused!!!twas hillarious

outcast wrote:

Yeah those people in Pizza Hut must have been so confused...NOw telling John that Bobert was there was so fun, he got so excited. And the Bobert countdown...

Can't belive Session 2 didn't call him Bobert...that must be why he preferred us

• Advertisement

i no, he will always be bobert..its not right to call him nething else

Advertisement