Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Boxes

• 17-08-2005 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭

Just a quick question about IBB Ripwave service I have 2 Ripwave boxes which will not pick up any signal.Do you know If it is possible if they can switched off from an external source?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

did you see a Black Helicopter around your house ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Yeah But thats just Airwolf.

Anyone any ideas why these two do not pick up a signal,I have a thrid one that works,so its not the area.
    BTW the boxes are not broken

Hide them from the Black Helicopter now and ensure that you keep them hidden from the Black Helicopter at all times once you hear or see it coming.

Nah, Airwolf is harmless he has more important crimes to fight than me trying to get free broadband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Hide them from the Black Helicopter now and ensure that you keep them hidden from the Black Helicopter at all times once you hear or see it coming.

I think its blue thunder ! .........used to love that

• Advertisement

Do not expect a service from Ripwave while the Black Helicopter is in the sky.

Really, you might be right maybe you should explore your theory more here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

And if I don't post again ,THEY have found out I've been posting here.

Well bang goes your Black Helicopter theory Sponge Bob :rolleyes:

Anyone have any ideas when you are still on contract till the end of the month with Ripwave with two extra boxes,should work they work?

Advertisement