Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Final Book

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jimini cricket

when i read that dumbldore dies i cried.iv such hope that he's not really dead.why would she kill off such a masterpiece,i dont understand,its just not the same without him.when Sirius fell through that weird curtain thing i really thought he'd be back in the next book+when he didnt come back i was gutted.thats why iv lost all hope on dumbledore coming back.
    as for the redheaded babies-love it.
    and ginny and harry,they need to stop bein so thoughtful and get at it.
    i think harry and voldemort may well both die in a crazy wild battle.i wish he wouldnt die,i want to marry harry potter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 normalityd

Hey guys,

Just came across this thread ... interesting theories. Since you were talking about Aberforth Dumbledore earlier (Albus's brother), I just thought I'd mention that JK Rowling has revealed that Aberforth is the barman at the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade.

Remember ... the guy Mundungus was selling all those Black family relics to in HBP? Hmm - am I sensing the possibility of a Horcrux being one of those relics?

Advertisement