Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

perfume

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

obsession-calvin klein

or sure for men,whatever. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

FCUK
    Deep Red
    Diesel
    Jean paul Gaultier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Lacoste. Must try out that Lacoste Pink actually...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Sarge wrote:
    A girl i used to see , she used to wear attraction my i think lancom or somthing like that , it was expensive to but anyway i know but worth it so was she :D i like it , another favorite of mine lately on girls is called miracle no idea who makes it but hey it smells sweet

Attraction and Miracle are both by Lancome. Attraction is the perfume brides wear at weddings!!! Miracle is quite nice 'n light. Ya like rather flowery frangrances it seems!! :D

I worked selling perfumes so I nearly always pick out what people are wearing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Larianne wrote:
    Attraction and Miracle are both by Lancome. Attraction is the perfume brides wear at weddings!!! Miracle is quite nice 'n light. Ya like rather flowery frangrances it seems!! :D

I worked selling perfumes so I nearly always pick out what people are wearing.

I love these perfumes on girls and can nearly spot them straight away , i love a girl to be smelling realy nice and these perfumes do it for me , theres a bit of feedback for you girls :)

ya can also tell alot about a person with what perfume they wear.

Larianne wrote:
    ya can also tell alot about a person with what perfume they wear.

Im so interested in this statement please explain or back up :) ,i think your right but want evidence

explain attraction :) to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

Well over the summer i fell in love with ralph cool, and farhenheit, i kinda switched between them both now i wear ralph cool for school and i have tommy girl which im goin off now cos like everywhere you go in Dublin you can smell it off other people.

Well, from what I've seen a lot of skanger types like "Issie Miyakie" and "John Paul Goateere" and "Laa Cost".

Boring people like any of the Armani Elle, Day, Night range. , hate that stuff.

More classy ladies like Chanel, Dior and YSL frangrances.

The grannies like Clinique Aromatics (jesus this stuff is vile) and Inis and Anais Anais.... and any Estee Lauder fragrance!!! That white linen!! :rolleyes:

The young D4 heads like Ralph Lauren Blue and others but trying to think...

Burberry is a mix although I'd go for more skangers trying to be posh. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Eh The cheek , got my lacoste all the way from paris and im anything but a skanger!

mmm Ya left out calvin klein , thats for hotties like me :D

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Eh The cheek , got my lacoste all the way from paris and im anything but a skanger!

mmm Ya left out calvin klein , thats for hotties like me :D

I didn't mean it in that way hun, but the majority who buy it are! Its to go with their runners!!

I like the Lacoste frangrance. Lacoste Pink is a no no ppl!!

Calvin Klein would be an everyone's fragrance I would say. Ck1 and Eternity more lower than say Obsession...

I hate eternity , ya lacoste pink is really a no no! seems like everyone has it plus I really dont like the scent.

mm Lacoste pour femme , me loves!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

I recently bought Emporio/Armani City Glam n the airport comin home from hols, jus decided to treat myself n its absolutely gorgeous/divine a real fresh scent i'd recommend any girl to get it. There's one for men also but I dont know what its called.

kookie wrote:
    I recently bought Emporio/Armani City Glam n the airport comin home from hols, jus decided to treat myself n its absolutely gorgeous/divine a real fresh scent i'd recommend any girl to get it. There's one for men also but I dont know what its called.

Wouldn't be my taste at all. Those Emporio Armani fragrances have a lot of Vanilla in it. But guys like that apparently as it reminds them of breast milk. No Kiddin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

oh my god thats disgusting where did u hear that? I still luv it anyway I think its very floral n fresh smelling. What perfume do u like wearing?

• Advertisement

Its true I heard that thing about the vanilla before too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i cant resist Hugo Boss for guys. the bf wears it and it smells so yummy

ya boss man is yummy!!

Nightwish wrote:
    i cant resist Hugo Boss for guys. the bf wears it and it smells so yummy

its cheap and lacks class , i would never wear it again , gave up wearing it after i stopped going to teenage discos :)

na its nice although there a nice Lacoste out there for guys cant think of the name now off the top of me head.

• Advertisement

kookie wrote:
    oh my god thats disgusting where did u hear that? I still luv it anyway I think its very floral n fresh smelling. What perfume do u like wearing?

Said it before in an earlier post -

Coco Madamosielle by Chanel
    Armani Mania
    Light Blue by D & G
    and sometimes a little squirt of Miracle by Lancome ;)

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    na its nice although there a nice Lacoste out there for guys cant think of the name now off the top of me head.

Lacoste Pour Homme?? :D

could well be :D

Sarge wrote:
    its cheap and lacks class , i would never wear it again , gave up wearing it after i stopped going to teenage discos :)

Ive never frequented a teenage disco in my life to know what its clientele smells like. I dont know much about fragrances or the like-I own 1 bottle of perfume. I just know that the bf smells nice and I think it Hugo boss

Ah i just dont like Hugo boss anymore havent worn it in years have abottle lying about some where , i just know that i think its cheap and common as much , tell him to try armani black label :) clasy :)

Nightwish wrote:
    Ive never frequented a teenage disco in my life to know what its clientele smells like. I dont know much about fragrances or the like-I own 1 bottle of perfume. I just know that the bf smells nice and I think it Hugo boss

Smells of Lynx and Fart!! :rolleyes:

Noo get some Armani Mania for men. God that stuff is gorge on guys!!

Just remember folks....fragrance smells different on different people. So one could smell lovely on one fecker but horrible on another!! ;)

i swear by black label armani

Sarge wrote:
    i swear by black label armani

the ex used to wear it. i cant really buy it for the bf, now. it smelled nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

i like most armani stuff.. Armani Mania is great..

Nightwish wrote:
    the ex used to wear it. i cant really buy it for the bf, now. it smelled nice

good taste ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Most of the time now, its Ghost Serenity. I liked Miracle for a while, but I'm bored of it. I also went through a phase where it was always Angel by Thierry Mugler. Quite like Lolita Lempicka too for evenings, and Christian Diors J'Adore.

embee wrote:
    I liked Miracle for a while, but I'm bored of it. .

Miracle

FTW !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i like hypnotic poison by Dior, its sucha sweet smell. and i like jean paul gaultier-claasic for men.i go it for my bf and its lovely.

Just had a look at all the after shaves i have hell ive lots :)

maybe Larianne can tell what type of person i am with all these aftershaves :eek:

Armani Eau Pour Homme
    Armani Black Label
    Lacoste Pour Homme
    Lacoste Style In Play (red)
    joop
    Hugo Boss Dark Blue
    Hugo Boss Hugo
    jean Paul Gaultier Le Male x2 think there the same but in different bottles
    Ver Valentino - valentino
    Calvin Klein x2 dont know thenames of them :)

thats my list :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Hugo Boss Deep Red, or Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Woman. Both gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

curious - so easy to spray love that little pump! :D!!
    Ralph Lauren - pink
    Channel Coco Madmoisele
    They are my top three for everyday!! soon to be added to that eveyday list Escada rockin in rio!woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

gotta be DKNY for women...the only perfume I can stand without getting a headache...seriously.
    Its really fruity and fresh....hmmm, wonder what that says about me... :p

:)

Eau De Lune by Laura Mercier. Forgot about this one. Absoulutely gorgeous!! Pricey though but think I'll get it for my birthday...which is in 3 weeks!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Chanel Chance

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Romance by Ralph Lauren, love it! But I only wear it in the evenings really, it's probably a bit strong for during the day

Advertisement