Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dahamsta Beers

Options
  • 17-08-2005 5:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Right, the BBC stuff is getting boring now, so I'm going back to doing it the old way -- I'll be in Tom Barry's on Barrack Street on Friday the 26th at 5pm, or the nearest open pub if that's closed. I'm really not interested in how inconvenient the pub, the date or the time are, so either pop in if you're around, or make your own arrangements in another thread.

I'll bump this next week as a reminder.

TTFN,
    adam

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Bumper to bumper...

...WHERE'S me jumper!

Right, last call for pints this evening.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

I'll be out tonight!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Will be out on the razz tonight so I might pop into Tom Barry's for a quick one to say hello....you never know, this whole dictatorial approach might work quite well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I plan on coming too but I probably wont make it by 5*.

*=No, I'm not complaining about the time!

• Advertisement

Two hours to go, time to line me stomach!

adam

Thats cheating!

Big ups to JohnK and rymus for turning up, although rymus only gets two-thirds of an up cos he drove. Big downs to the rest of you losers for not turning up.

I'll be out again tonight if anyone's around. Losers.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

two thirds of anything is better than a kick in the stones!

(although I am a bit dispondent that I never got that handjob)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You came out with several fantastic lines that night, and the handjob comment was one of them. Did adam write them down like he threatened to, or was he too busy informing people about his new denim jacket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

no no.. the jacket was the highlight. Nobody steals my material, that'd make the 8 or so hours I spent thinking it up and writing it down on flashcards to memorise it just wasted time.

My jacket beats rymus' material hands down. Arf arf.

This Friday is the first Friday of the month btw. I'm not suggesting anything like, just saying, just drawing everyone's attention to it, just in case it has some kind of significance for you. It has none for me at all, oh no, uh-uh, not a jot.

adam /whistles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

well, I might just manage Friday... not sure yet, cause I might be going on holls on Saturday if I can get a nice deal to somewhere hot! so I can't really confirm until Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

*sigh* no holls... I'm off out now... between ye you should have my number... let me know what the plan is... I'll see if I can make it...

I'm still in town but I have to take the car home, and I'm not sure I'm in the mood.

adam /moody

Doubt I'll make it either - been a crappy couple of days at work and to be honest I just fancy heading home and chilling out with beers and pizza. Oh well. How bout next Friday, same deal?

I'm going out with a few of the crowd from work so I cant make it today. Next friday sounds fine by me though.

Had a good night out tonight. I even ran into Sascha so it was almost like a proper beers meet!

I have a thing next Friday but I should be able to hook up with ye at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Well, we're here in Cork now and always like beers (oh, and people, too), so we're up for whenever the next Beer Gig is, we'll be there!

Advertisement