Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Social77

People are sick of people moaning about scumbags.Dont know if you've been here long but since march there has been 47 threads in After Hours with the word scum in it.
    Try reposting the thread but this time substitute the word capacitor for scum
    Nice chatting with ya,see u around buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Indeed there has been a few threads about scumbags, but mine wasn't about them in general. It was in relation to an incident last night in Balbriggna.

Hmnn, I've been here 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

eo980 wrote:
    Indeed there has been a few threads about scumbags, but mine wasn't about them in general. It was in relation to an incident last night in Balbriggna.

Would it not belong more in one of the region boards? Dublin City, I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

eo980 wrote:

f off newbie!

Advertisement