Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What new phone???

• 17-08-2005 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

I just got a nokia 6630, never been a believer in phone with loads of useless bits on them but now that the cameras are getting better n they have mp3 players on them i decided to give these new phones a bash...

Im hoping to get start a new job next week, if i get it i've to buy a new phone n they'll pay the bill.. Im thinking about the Sony K750i r W800i but has anyone any other suggestions. I like the Sony cause of the 2mp camera n its got a great mp3 player(w800i) but i cant find out anywhere if its on a Symbian Os. I like the 6630 cause of all the software on the net u can download onto it etc... but would like a better camera n mp3 player.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Your best bet would be the n-series.They should be out very soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

try the nokia 6800 preetty impressive to say the least

Advertisement