Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Nolan 2003-2005

Options
  • 17-08-2005 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

2003 Session 2: Art Design
    2004 Session 2: Writing For Life
    2005 Session 2: Chinese Language and Culture

Think I spent my three years fairly inconspicuously, was often seen in the company of Aisling Conway or Ciara Shiel this year, took an inordinate amount of photos, and am currently supplying the talent show recordings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Hey Katie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

I don't care how inconspicuous you think you were, you had a massive effect on my time in CTYI.... In a good way! Lovin you and missing you huni. (missing your iriver too gotta say!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Greetings Katie, yeah.....good times......................

etc. Bye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Daithí the Indefatigueable here! Didn't know you were supplying the recordings! I shall be buying one in any case so see tomorrow. By the way I found another tracker and as soon as I remember where I put it I shall e-mail a photo to you just to prove they do exist! :cool:

Advertisement